51.4M SP looking for a new home

Oi, im getting back into the game after a yearish? off, been playing since 2012, i lived mainly in WHs but i did live the null/low sec life for a bit, did mainly PVP but did run incursions, sites, and i am or was a very capable FC (with practice im sure i can get back to it) in Eastern Timezone, I am a pilot and fly mostly nights but can play while on the job sometimes ( some downtime) if needed, but during the day, ill be on/ standing by, ill be fine with any doctrine, but not gonna lie, i just want to live the carrier life for a bit

1 Like

Sent you a message ingame.

/Sail Toia

Pac

you sound like just the guy we are looking for

TSSOC offers all aspects of Null life, 10 yrs old and going strong!

come have a look:

Hey @Pac_Dubsky

If you’re open to join a smaller lowsec/0.0 pvp group you’d be a good additional to our corp Filthy Peasants.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We focus on small/medium sized pvp from roams, camps, blops hunting, capital drops, and the occasional structure op. We like to have fun and encourage a RL-first mentality in our members as most of us are all adults with lives to take care of. If you want to get back into FCing we have plenty of willing peasants to join you on your suicidal escapades.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth for a nice chat.

Hi, Pac –

There’s plenty of Capital and SubCapital action to be had in SLYCE and our Corporation, The Exchange Collective. We are a NullSec Sov Corp based in Etherium Reach.

We are always looking for more FCs – if you want to knock the rust off, this is the place to do it. Contributions on this front would be extremely well received.

If there’s interest after reviewing the links above and below, reach out to me in game to discuss further.

– Corvar Estidal

Corp Web Site
Alliance Killboard

PVP every day! Get paid for it!
Access to the best indy structures New Eden has to offer.
Make ISK, get rich, get kills, FIGHT GOONS, have FUN!
Talk to us on our Running with Wolves [.PACK] discord: https://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

Bokbok @Pac_Dubsky,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

So I’m not going to copy paste my whole corp ad, but I would love to have you added on to my guys. We are a null-sec group looking to expand and grow so that we can fight other larger groups. Our players are mainly veterans with hundreds of millions of SP so we have lots of talent. As well, we have a great pocket for ratting, moon mining, and we can definitely meet your needs. If you are interested or would just like to know more, pm on my discord jeevz#0335

Hey, you sound like you’d fit in well in Katothen. Everyone can ping fleets from day 1 so plenty of opportunity to get back into FCing. We have a requirement for everyone to have or train into capital alts so as you can imagine, we have more caps than most groups our size.

Timezone-wise we’re mostly active in late EU & USTZ, and we’re looking for people who want to do more than mash F1 – the aspiring FCs, the deployment leaders, the scouts who seek out content, etc.

Come talk to us on Discord and let’s see if we’re a fit.

Unholy Knights of Cthulhu is a moderately sized PVP corporation looking to expand! We are a corporation within TEST Alliance and call the region of Esoteria home. Here, we can offer you access to a vast amount of PVP content and access to any PVE content you want in null-sec.

What we offer you:

• Safe Havens for PvE

• EUTZ and USTZ coverage (corp) and alliance nearly 23/7

• Working Space Logistics

• Buy programs of all Kinds Loot, Ore & Salvage!

• Want to use Titans? Supers? Dreads? Carriers? TEST uses them constantly!

• Like Blops? Have a blops BS that you want to drop?

• Industrial Support, if your into that sorta’ thing.

What we require from you:

• 5mil SP minimum

• Willingness to PVP and make ISK

• Activity in corp and alliance matters

• Socialize with your fellow space nerds!

• A working microphone is mandatory

• FULL ESI keys provided for ALL your accounts and characters via the TEST auth system

If you are interested in joining us, please have a chat with us in our ingame channel, ukoc.pub and join us on our discord server, Unholy Knights Of Cthulhu

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Requim Eternal.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning ability (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.