Looking for new corp!

Old time player looking to hop into some new nullsec fun

what i bring to the table
+1 titan/titan pilot
+1 fax pilot (like 5 days away from t1 triage (ik i suck))
+1 FC capeable guy (monitor/all boosting skills to 5)
+1 funny dude who is USTZ

avg play time is from 1900-0100 daily
mail me in game or feel free to shoot me a msg here.

o7

2 Likes

Heya Mandar

We are a proud member in TEST and looking for pilots like yourself

give us a look:

1 Like

get this man a good corp in a not ā– ā– ā– ā–  alliance

1 Like

Hey mate the icarus expedition is recruiting we dabble in a bit of everything your more than welcome to check us out

1 Like
1 Like

Hello @Mandar_Hudanok,
What i can offer is something new and unique. Itā€™s not an alliance but a player government.
I am currently trying to create it and form it to itā€™s chape and idea.

The link above goes to my recruitment post here on the forum where you can read more about it. To get a picture or it atleast.

if any questions arise or if you just want to know more about us then contact me. We can allways to to have a chat!

with kind regards

// Tryme Trymsson

1 Like

To add to ReDdRaGoN013ā€™s Post

We are members of SLYCE Alliance and looking for pilots like your self
Icarus is an Active US/AU TZ Corp with plenty of great opportunities to offer!
Check out our recruitment add and Join us on Discord for a chat!

Cheers!

1 Like

Bokbok @Mandar_Hudanok,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. Weā€™re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other peopleā€™s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If Iā€™m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Donā€™t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. Weā€™re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and weā€™ll keep it that way.

Weā€™re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us itā€™s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we donā€™t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, thatā€™s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops thatā€™s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and thatā€™s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.

2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.

3. Ability to create your own content. Weā€™re a small group and canā€™t provide free killmails around the clock.

4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.

5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

1 Like

Katothen was formed by sov null pilots bored of the stale metagame and the way sov null works. If you know how to use the titan without a keepstar, it could definitely be a huge asset to the corp, but itā€™s your FCing experience and play hours that really make us a match.

Weā€™re an NPC null-based, nomadic, PvP-centric small corp. We donā€™t do CTAs, we donā€™t do sov, we donā€™t do entosis, we usually donā€™t structure bash but might hit a pinata every now and again. If you want something a bit different to sov null, come talk to us on Discord.

2 Likes

bumpd

1 Like

Legends Unbound is recruiting!

With a wide range of pilots at our core, both seasoned veterans from the early days of the game and newbros, we are a welcoming bunch, in the cold emptiness of space.

Constantly improving, we are continually looking for opportunities to grow as players and a corp. If you want to be in a place where your voice and opinion will matter, where you can learn and experience all types of pvp, ranging from small ganks to huge fleets of hundreds of players, then LEUB is the place for you !

1 Like

The alliance of Forsaken Empire is looking to bolster our ranks with our main corp being The Envoys.

The Envoys are a PvP focused corp located in null-sec https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98594528/

We mostly do small Gang fleets but we would love to grow into medium size Fleets. Our little family has formed of Veterans and newer players alike and we can teach you everything you Can or Want to know in and around New Eden. We are mainly USTZ but have a few friends from EUTZ or AUTZ. Right now we are holding a great pocket with lots of potential for isk making, lots of moons and a good amount of systems to rat.

What we do :

• Currently, we are holding down a small pocket in Vale and looking to possibly make it our permanent home
  • We do lots of kitchen sink roaming and at times full small fleet roams mainly including lokis, nightmares and such
  • Constantly improve and become better at the game and be able to fight larger groups by out-piloting them
  • We teach those that are newer to the game and will help you fly, make isk, and become comfortable with the game

What weā€™re looking for:

• Being active right now is the most important thing
  • We need people that can be semi dependant as well and help us with defending structures and entosis timers
  • Preferably have around 40+ million SP to fly whatā€™s needed
  • Renters for our systems if you would like. If you decide to rent we have moons and great ratting available.
  • Another very important thing is that we want people to join who actually enjoy the game. Having fun is the only way youā€™re going to want to improve and play more, and we would love to make that happen!

We are very open to new players and teaching the right dedicated person as long as you are willing to commit. We are just expecting to grow and be able to push forward into other systems and take control of our constellation! If interested reply on here or PM my discord itā€™s Jeevz#0335

1 Like

Hello @Mandar_Hudanok

I know you said nullsec specifically but do you have any interest in lowsec at all? For 10 years I was also a pure 0.0 player but the past few years Iā€™ve lived in lowsec and love it. I think our group could provide you with a good home for a veteran player as yourself while also giving you all the great pvp content you can find in 0.0 without the hassle of sov or far away logistics.

Filthy Peasants is a US TZ lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We focus on small/medium sized pvp from roams, camps, blops hunting, capital drops, and the occasional structure op. We like to have fun and encourage a RL-first mentality in our members as most of us are all adults with lives to take care of.

If youā€™re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth for a nice chat.

1 Like

Hi @Mandar_Hudanok
You mention Nullsec FUN - well you need to check out FUN inc!

Although we are a small corp, if you are looking for some small gang nullsec PVP with a great group of people, then FUN inc is your corp!

We are looking for old guys looking for new blood! We are USTZ 0.0 PvP corp ā€œrecently defrostedā€ We are back in the game looking to stir up a lil trouble and have a lot of fun. We are apart of S0B Alliance and can provide you a home for the fedophile inside. Would love it if you at least came and had a chat with us if not just for a few laughs!

Pub Chan: GriMM PuBLiC

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.