Looking for a corp/allaince in nul or high sec that teaches new players as well as gives them a chance to pvp and pve to make some iskies to pay for said pvp and buy cool things in game. Im USTZ and EUTZ
MSU is recruiting! Looking for new players and old players alike. Newer corp. but staffed with old school veterans who like helping the new guys and gals get started in the universe of Eve. We offer 0.0 PVP, Mining, Ratting, and Manufacturing. Discord is required with working microphone. Must be PVP oriented who enjoy 0.0 fleet action defending our space. We are a fun group who have been in New Eden for several years. We don’t put up with whining or drama.
• -Fresh Newbro Start up corp.
• -Indy and PVP training and support programs
• -High Sec base 1 jump from Low and 3 from Null
• -Get questions answered from players who have been playing since 2003
Our leadership team has been playing for a long time and we all started in a noobship just like you and we never forget that. Our passion is teaching all aspects of the game and spreading the fun to you!
Hey Nadia!!! Glad to see you are interested in Null Sec. My Corp/Alliance is looking for pilots to join us in null sec. We have great PvP opportunities and PVE when yah want. Real life comes 1st. Check our thread out. Mail me in-game!!!
Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.
We aim to be,
- Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
- Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
- Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
- Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)
Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!
Come chat with us in our Discord!
Were based in Deklein
All our info is on that website,
Hit me up ingame or whatever
Check us out
Are you struggling to decide upon what Corporation fits your play style? Has Eve got you questioning the very future of your life? Does Highisec make you cringe?
We’re a Null-sec group that basically gets stuff done, has a laugh and doesn’t really do Drama, plenty of fleets, lots of activity and some of the most chill people I’ve ever had the joy of playing with.
Plenty of PvE and PvP Opportunities with us, come have a chat
Hey if you want to try out faction warfare send me a message or reply (or check out my recruitment ad). We’re a new corp that is looking to grow and we need pilots who want to be part of something from the start.
Although fw is mostly in losec you can still live and travel in hisec without worrying about security status. Good luck, fly dangerously
The question is: Do you want a “newb friendly” corp, or a “learning corp”?
Check out EVE UNIVERSITY for a more hand-over-hand learning through classes.
Most big alliances have newbie friendly corps that might do classes as well.
Mostly Sober is recruiting if you want a more trial-by-fire experience in sov-null Tenerifis!
You didn’t mention your TZ, but have you thought about faction warfare? Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is in Caldari Faction Warfare… of that interests you, read below
Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.
What we offer
Strong US TZ presence
FCs that will actually remember your name
An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats
Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
100% SRP for doctrine logi
50% SRP for doctrine DPS
What we’re looking for
Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.
Sent you a mail.
We are also recruiting. I can teach you on a one on one bases. We have lots of good isk generating options, and we do loads of pvp all day long daily, mostly from skrimish pvp, up to larger 8000 man battles.
no problem teaching a new player. Drop me a line @ Amunari Talar or a convo if you are interested.
We are looking for people that want to move to null sec and be in a relaxed corp with no log in requirements. You can take a look at our recruitment thread here
Aideron Robotics is recruiting! We are looking for new and old players alike. We’re a fairly old corp who have been kicking up the gear in terms of recruiting yesterday and we are one of the best new player corporations in the game. We offer nullsec and lowsec PVP, Faction Warfare, Ratting, Industry, among other activities. Discord is required and a working microphone is preferred though not required. In Aideron Robotics we are PVP oriented but for the most part we let our members do what they wish so long as it doesn’t hinder the cause. We are a fun group that’s mature and respectful and any whining or drama is handled in a constructive and positive way for the entire group.
- New player training
- Industry alt corporation
- A well stocked lowsec and nullsec base
- Veteran players who have been playing EVE for years upon years
- Cheap and quick personal Jump Freighter Service
Our leadership team has been playing for a long time and we all started from the bottom just like you and we always take that into consideration. Our passion is to help out our players to make sure you have the most fun you can in EVE!
I’ve sent you an in game mail with some details of our new BLOPS corp.
Hopefully it is something you’d like to take part in.
We live in NPC nullsec where there are many isk making possibilities, we an teach you how, when and where.
Our main corp members have 10 years experience flying all manner of ships for pve and pvp from wormholes, null, lowsec and highsec. They also have experience in teaching and cooperatively with other members of the alliance have done so for many years. Currently we are doing some planned small scale pvp ops as a group in order to do just that.
There is a great deal we can offer you if your aim is to improve as a pvper an also how to survive and thrive in wormholes, nullsec and indeed lowsec too.
Hit me up with a mail ingame or join ‘the flghtdeck’ to have a chat with us
Give us a look
Apologies for the cut and paste appearance on the message below, but I find that a comprehensive background of our entity makes for a better initial discussion piece to see if you and our corp are a good fit.
Looking forward to speaking with you.
Greeting and salutations,
STK-Scientific currently has a few openings, which leads me to posting on this recruitment/job board.
Who are we?
• An experienced industrial and pvp corporation, that successfully blends the two, stretching back to nearly the very beginning.
• We have participated in every major war in the game to speak of.
• More than our fair share of firsts and seconds.
• Very cohesive, friendly group. We are seeking quality over quantity, which is why our recruiting methods, interviews, and standards are so high. Don’t let that deter you, for it might be the perfect home for you in which you end up playing with the same group of people for years.
• Inside and outside of game community, enjoying playing not only EVE but other games together when something fresh and fun comes out to play.
• Community extends to social media, discord, coms, and sometimes text shenanigans.
What do we have to offer?
• We are a member of The Initiative, arguably THE BEST entity in the game for PVP. Our alliance is a member of the Imperium coalition, a group of some 30,000 players that have proven that a lowly bunch of rifter pilots with no Skill points can grow into a large group that creates content, enjoys their time online, and has become a strong group of friends – sometimes memes too!
• Thriving pvp and pve opportunities abound.
• We have multiple ready action fleets on a daily basis along multiple fronts.
|Large Fleet Actions||Medium Fleet Actions||Small Fleet Actions||Black Ops Fleet Actions|
|150+ people||50-150 people||20-50 people||5-20 people|
|1-2 per day||2-5 per day||2-3 per day||2-3 weekly|
• Be a part of newly developing trends, fleet comps including the vaunted and feared Snatch Fleet, and come drop the hammer with us - Burn it with fire!
|Tier 1 ISK Opportunities||Tier 2 ISK Opportunities||Tier 3 ISK Opportunities||Amenities|
|Explore - Data/Relic/Combat sites||Ratting in capitals and supers||Thriving Market to seed||Maximum indexes|
|Mining in barges to rorquals||Industry - build/react/copy/sell||Moon Mining||Refineries, Engineering complexes, and a Keepstar|
• Active – always 40-50 on our voice coms and alliance even at the quietest up to several hundred for peak times.
• No matter where your assets are in game, they can be moved to our space.
What are we looking for?
• Someone that is active. That means you are playing 2-3 times a week or more. This is your primary vice.
• Someone that will be interested and active in coms and chat.
• Someone that is either knowledgeable about pvp/fleet mechanics or is willing to learn and develop.
• We don’t have room for F1 monkeys. We have some of the absolute best FCs in the game and that means that our fleets are successful through attentive pilots that are situationaly aware and can think on their feet.
• Someone that can fly doctrine ships or is willing to modify their skill plan for a 30-90 day arrangement to get into fleet doctrine ships.
• Someone willing and eager to go on fleet (both large and small) events.
• Someone that is interested (as interesting as shooting rocks can be!) in being industrious and self-sufficient.
• Crucially important: We want people that can get where to they need to be, with or without help.
• You don’t need to be a space rock shooter, but you should be capable of earning a healthy living in our space without being on a welfare program!
• We use mumble and discord.
• The Initiative is 70 % EUTZ and 30 % USTZ. We have room for both, but we are particularly interested in finding three new USTZ pilots.
Do yourself a favor, find out if this opportunity is good for you. Real talk time – it might be a great fit and it might not.
Our core of players is very protective of each other and what we have established. Because what we offer, for most people, is such a good opportunity – we are very thorough in our recruitment process. We are one of the few corporations that was able to successfully blend being heavily into industry and pvp at the same time, most groups have to choose what to be good at. We chose both. Which is why we are looking for that special fit, someone who is interested in all aspects of the game and more importantly is a really fun person and good addition to our atmosphere.
Join our forums and apply HERE.
If you are interested in finding out more join our public channel in game STK Scientific and speak with myself (IGN: Sharnhorst von Deathwish), Waking Tea, or Ceema.
I’ll get straight to the point, you can either join us or not join us its your choice. i’m not going to sugar coat things and say were the best of the best but we do what we do, when we want, to who we want.
join “HKs public” for a chat or PM/mail me in game or don’t.