48 M sp Combat newbie lf Home

After time spent in hisec doing casual things, and trying to resurrect my eve mania, i’d like to improve my fighitng skills in a nullsec sov holding corporation.
Nullsec and sov holding space is for a reliable isk generation process, to invest in pvp ships, skills and so on.
I’m not really that newbie, but my combat skills, as a player, need a friendly and relaxed corp, full of love and patience.
I’m EU, i don’t mind to lose some ships, i come with my main, amarr and minny pilot up to marauders, with some holes tbh, a combat alt, marauder pilot aswell, and a third general purpose alt (hauling, salvaging and stuff).
Ready to train towards doctrine ships, active during daytime, EU morning and afternoon, depending upon work shifts, and, generally, from 19 to 22 eve time in the nights.

2 Likes

If you are online we could have a little chat now :slight_smile:
Edit: Sent you a mail ingame

1 Like

Ty Joshua, currently at work, i’ll read it later.

1 Like

Join a family, not a corp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

I don’t have any fancy Propaganda or videos to show you lol however, I can tell you if you want to have fun both on the grid and off the grid you should come have a chat with us by joining Unleashed Fury Public < our recruitment channel. Some of us have been together for 10+ years and meetup in RL for drinks and stupidity lol. We have every walk of life from carebears to industry to hardcore pvpers. It’s your isk or $15 a month subscription so we believe in playing the game how you like but we all work together as a team and laugh our asses off while doing it. I hope to hear from you but if not i wish you the best of luck in finding a home.

1 Like

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

eveo eveo

eveo eveo
eveo eveo

Evaulon%20VII%20Attack

The Coreli Corporation is a 13 year old pvp & drug production corporation. We are primarily EU timezone based though do we do also have members in the US timezone and are looking to expand further into this timezone.

We’ve created a mature, drama-free atmosphere and understand real life comes first. We enjoy hanging out and blowing ■■■■ up.

PVP wise we do anything from 5 man frigate roams to 4000 man fleet battles. Because of our mercenary lifestyle we see a lot of variation.

1 Like

Are you looking to improve individual combat skills or fleet combat? Cause with a fleet you are a F1 monkey, but in small gang or solo you actually have to apply skills.

If you are looking for solo or small gang, go into lowsec, or wormhole space.

1 Like

Hi @Haha_Poljus

I’ve eve-mailed you fella. Hope we can chat properly. I don’t tend to respond to peoples’ posts with ads.

Here’s our discord: RIOT Recruitment

I’m usually hangin’ around in there if you want to chitchat.

Best,

Alt o7

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

TSSOC is what you are looking for

Offer all aspects of Null, while keeping things laid back, with no BS

come and say Hi!

1 Like

Come to fountain

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/ 5

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

@Haha_Poljus

join AKIMA Pub channel … lets have a chat

1 Like

:rocket: Check us out and drop by for a chat if you are interested.

Find us on Discord

1 Like
1 Like

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department%20blue

NJED has been residing in Jspace for over 3 years. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

What we offer

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over a year now, putting us in a category shared by barely over a dozen groups.
  • A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
  • Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share.
    If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
  • Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
  • Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
  • Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
  • Citadel Infrastucture
  • Full P4 PI Capabilities

What we require

• Full ESI checks
  • Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist. We fully expect Alpha players to upgrade to Omega in the short-term
  • Discord coms

NJED%20Discord

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters:
Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara.

1 Like

We’d be glad to show you the ropes, get you into combat, and laugh when your ships explodes. It’s all part of the game!

1 Like

Come check us out.

1 Like

Hey FC!

Wormhole space has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better isk income. And we can teach you the basics of nano-gang. its the more skillful fun way to fly and you should be able to punch upwards with it. Also living in wormhole space forces you to get better by relying on D-scan and the likes, which makes 0.0 hunting a breeeze.

MCAV [C5 wormhole corp] is looking for pilots who wants to learn about wormhole space; PVP’ers, Krabbers & Industrialists.

What we want.

-Enyo Pilots or willingness to fly an enyo.

-Have a rudimentary understanding of the probing system.

-Have a rudimentary understanding of nano gang.

-Willingness to let go of Killboard stats.

What we got.

-Enyos.

-Krab fleets.

-Full industry capabilities & moons to mine.

-Enyos

-Nanogang experience.

Join - MCAV Public Chat or Contact Sirpaco Wallace or Dexter Annages in game.

Joining MCAV is like turning an intact hull section into a 25 run Loki BPC… Always a good idea.

1 Like

Hey you sound like a good fit

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We do have some requirements: We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed.
Register on SEAT
Be Active
Be on Comms
Be in Fleet
Contribute to Corp
Have Fun!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a more and more PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RL comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other

1 Like