Old post

done and done

2 Likes

Hey Ergo:

Your skills arenā€™t bad at all for pvp and we have some newer players that can accomplish a lot with much less SP. If youā€™re interested in learning to pvp and willing to live in lowsec you should definitely give us a look:

Here at Filthy Peasantā€™s weā€™re a lowsec pvp corp that also roams through WHs and 0.0 when there are targets to shoot. Weā€™re new player friendly as long as you have the attitude to want to fight. Since we live in Solitude as well our back pocket is usually pretty quiet and weā€™re close enough to Syndicate to be able to do any PvE youā€™d want. If youā€™re interested feel free to convo Arctanis in game or join our public chat Open Filth

1 Like
1 Like

Check out Umbra-Domini ā€“ we can provide what you are looking for. Join our recruitment channel: Umbra-Domini_Public or talk with: Arrowspeeed Bounty, Skyler Mind, or Shiva Caldacan

1 Like

Faction warfare is usually considered the best place to learn PVP, which Dirt ā€˜nā€™ Glitter is in

COPY | PASTE | GIGGLE | REPEAT

Dirt ā€˜nā€™ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What weā€™re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

1 Like

Hey man thats quite a skill set you have there!!!

You got some real nice skills at level 5 like amarr and caldari cruiser, id highly recommend you train first for an interceptor so you can get around easier in nullsec then start hitting those gunnery skills for small and medium t2 guns.
Personally id recommend you train Amarr frigate to 5 then hit laser skills, this would see you sitting pretty in amarr ships.
I suppose that would really depend on what sort of corp or alliance you really want to join though, many use jackdaws, lokiā€™s, ferox and macherials for large gang stuff but you see a lot more variety in the smaller gangs.

Were looking for active players to join us but we tend to lean on the small scale of things where the PvP is a bit more intense and you tend to learn more!!

Were more of a close knit group of players than a huge swathe of unknowns :wink:

Mail me ingame or join ā€˜the flightdeckā€™ ingame channel if you want to learn more!

o7

1 Like

We have miners, ratters a few PvPerā€™s and alot of folks willing to teach or point you in the right direction depending on what you decide you like to doā€¦ all without the Drama or expectations of being on at specific timesā€¦ RL comes firstā€¦

Come by our channel and chat with us we might be a good fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Ergo:

Your skills arenā€™t bad at all for PVP and we have some newer players that can accomplish a lot with much lot with much less SP. If youā€™re interested in learning to pvp and willing to live in both lowsec and nullsec you should definitely give us a look:

Here at Aideron Robotics weā€™re a Lowsec/Nullsec Faction Warfare PVP corporation with never ending action and daily fleets. We are new player friendly as long as you have a respectful and mature attitude. Since we live in Essense as well as Cloud Ring there is also action to come buy but we also have spots in nullsec where people are free to do PVE and ratting. If youā€™re interested feel free to PM CaseyLP in game or join our public chat channel ā€œAideron Roboticsā€.

Hello mate,

Welcome to eve by the way. Weā€™re a nullsec corp in an established super power, but the corp is newer so you wont get lost in mass population. Iā€™d be willing to teach you on a personal bases pvp if you want. weā€™re also welcoming more players.

Let me know if your interested, you can eve main/convo me @ Amunari talar (different spelling then the toon im posting on forums).

1 Like

Awesome responses so far! Iā€™ll be reaching out to some of you tomorrow during work.

Any other offers are appreciated and will be looked at as well!

I would recommend above and beyond the isk and pvp items, you look for a group that you want to hang out with and chat with in coms. Those items will make your time well spent.

Hey man,

If you are interested in giving nullsec another try, I promise you that we can work around you and help you grow accustomed to even if youā€™ve fallen victim to the allure of the skill injectors. We are very welcoming to new players and can help you get grounded in eve.

Thanks,
Hideki Hakomairos

Hey bro,

Learning Curve in EVE is tuff. This game is not a Pay to win as some people think it is. But this is what keeps me in this game. Check out Imperium Legion. We are located in Tenerifis as part of the MWM collation.

We are long time players that have been together for 4+ years. We are not elitists or hardcore. We PVP, Mine, Rat, and explore. If you are looking for a fun place to learn and chill without being yelled at, send me a mail in-game and we can chat on Team speak.

I know I was in a FW corp but I am still looking and am no longer with that corp.

I failed to realize FW corps donā€™t seem to use caps which Iā€™ve trained so hard for >.<

Plus the few fleets I went on with FW, even in a what they consider big fleet of 20 it seems so disorganized and weak. With that said FW is off the table for me recruitment wise, that was almost a bad enough experience honestly to make me think the game may not be worth the time sink.

I have replied to several of you in game with mails, and am open to convoā€™s ingame or more ingame mails.

Hey xErgo, check out Krypted Lite.

Maybe will solve the woes you had with your last corporation.

Hello @xErgo_Proxyx,

We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. We are a diverse group of players from all backgrounds in the game. If you get a chance, check out who and what we are aboutā€¦

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Hey Ergo,

Have you considered WH life?

We are a small WH Corp looking to grow with the right people: C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore (Also, this is really just a diary about girls and stuff I update to ensure it isn't just the word "BUMP")

You could read the post but I find the best way to see if we are both a fit for each other is to have a chat so PM SSjGhost in game and Ill sent it up.

We do pretty much everything and welcome new/returning players. Most of our members have been playing a while and are 100m SP+ so a wealth of experience and always happy to show people the ropes so donā€™t worry about being new to game.

Good luck finding a Corp if we arenā€™t a good fit but otherwise I guess Ill speak to you later :slight_smile:

FDo7
SSjGhost

Hello @xErgo_Proxyx,

I sent you an in game mail to explain what you observed in our Public Chat.

Thanks for stopping by and I sincerely hope you come back,

@Mr_Glaser

Check us out: