74 mil SP character looking for a new home

74 mil SP character looking for a new home in either low or null sec. I’m looking for PVP, with mostly PVP focused skills trained. I’m pretty experienced just a little rusty. Can fly all races T2/T3 cruisers and down to frigs as well as Gal and Min command ships. Also can fly a dread and turn the keys in a carrier(carrier skills not the greatest). I work a lot so RL must come first. I’m just looking for some fun when I log in and some people to chill with when I can be on.

Hey Dacian:

I think you’d fit in well in Filthy Peasants. We’re a casual US TZ pvp corp that lives in lowsec and we’ve had plenty of content in the region recently. We fly a variety of ship comps such as canes, cerbs, and the occasional capital fight. Check our KB and EVE-O post here:

If you’re looking for fights around when you’re available I think we’d be a great fit for you :slight_smile:
Feel free to convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth I’d like to have a chat.

Hey feel free to check us out.

You didn’t mention your TZ, but if you are USTZ, or even EUTZ, and wanna do FW, read on

COPY | PASTE | GIGGLE | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Hi Dacian, we can offer you PvP on your doorstep. The way we operate in the North is everyone is neutral until the North is threatened, then and only then do we blue each other up. Along with a few other pragmatic rules, we’re able to focus on roaming in the local area. We also do regular Whale hunts for Rorquals via Wormholes and we’re pretty successful with it as you can see from our killboard.

If you join our public chat, The EDF Bar we can have a chat about what PvP opportunities we’re able to offer you.

Hey bro,

Have you found a new home yet? Check out Imperium Legion. We are located in Tenerifis as part of the MWM collation. We have PVP/PVE opportunities where we live.

We are long time players that have been together for 4+ years. We do enjoy PVP and are SOV holders. So defense is necessary at times. We are not elitists or hardcore. Real life comes 1st. We PVP, Mine, Rat, and explore. If you are looking for a fun place to learn, make isk, and chill without being yelled at, send me a mail in-game and we can chat on Team speak.

Hi Dacian, check out Krypted Lite.

You’ll be able to come on all the events of our main corporation, which are a ton of fun. Since you’ve got a busy life, a “log in and have some fun” lifestyle would be pretty easy here.

Give us a look:

TDG is Recruiting:
Check us out!

I think we could be a good fit

Check us out:

Latest video:

Vector Galactic is a lowsec PVP corp in an established lowsec PVP alliance, and we could be a good fit for you. Check out our ad here

I feel you will be a good fit for us
Check out our ad to see if you feel the same way
Hope to hear from you soon

Are you between 18-99 years old?
Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies.
Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking?
Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard?
Can you stop the Rokh?
Do you really want to stop the Rokh?
Is going to the disco your other favourite activity?
Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment
Corp Ships for Roams

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

In all seriousness were here to PVP lose ships and kill things. Having fun is required. Join “Bluewaffe Pub” in game. We do not any alarm clock ops nor require dedicated game time of anyone. Do what you can when you can and have fun. We have almost no blues.

hi mate . hope all is good
check out our post, we are a vet corp established since 2006

We’re a US/AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals. Shoot me a mail if you’re interested, join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

The Tavern NullSec join The Tavern Recruiting channel http://innthetavern.com/

Mostly Sober is mostly PVP. We are everything really. Rebuilding, and burning Tenerifis. If you want to shoot some Red Menace Coalition, then join up!