Imperium Legion - SOVNullSec PVE/PVP Need Pilots

WE ARE RECRUITING READ HERE!
Corporation (Imperium Legion) & Alliance Recruitment (Imperium Divine)!
Imperium Legion
Looking for:
Exploration, Group PvP Missions/Gangs/Warfare, Trade, Mining, Research, and Manufacturing!
Alpha, Omega and Returning Player Friendly!
Hey There!
We are an active corporation in Null sec (Tenerifis) and are looking to add to our Ranks. We accept both Omega and Alpha Status players and are willing to help new and returning players feel comfortable within our little family and in our space.

We are casual players who enjoy playing the game. We understand this is a game and be assured, real life always comes first yet there is still someone to partner up with for your preference of game play due to there being so many of us and there is always a fleet for you to join into for whatever activity you feel like doing.

We strongly encourage communication and making new friends… we have many levels of that from our own Team speak channels throughout Corporation/Alliance and Coalition, and we have in game mails and channels along with several discord channels available to you for help and assistance at any time with players from both sides of the world always online.
So if you are looking for:
Active PvP in Our region.
A place where real life comes first, period.
A corporation with mature and experienced players that encourage growth and communication for the better
A group motivated to grow daily, try new things and work together as a team to accomplish goals
Access to controlled Null sec systems that contain tons of materials due to Growing ADM’s for you to harvest and make lots of ISK to upgrade all your ships
A place to confidently improve, grow as a team, make new friends, learn the ins and outs of the game and collaborate on open-minded fleets.
Do not worry about spies in our ranks. We have an extensive process to ensure all recruits are not joining to harm but to be part of a fantastic team of people all you have to do is send us your API; we will do the rest!
Do you want to know more?
Please contact Dandriel Chelien or Keith Kelley with an in-Game mail.
We will ask for your API, don’t worry if you don’t know how to get it, we can help you with that or just mail your API and request to join to any of our recruiters to start the process, we will process your request within 24 hours (Usually only takes an hour but a worse case) and advise you ASAP on our decision. After all, we are about safety.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to meeting you!
Dandriel Chelien
Imperium Legion CO-CEO

1 Like

A few Battle Reports while cleaning up space!!! Come Join us!!! Imperium Divine is Also looking for dedicated Corps to join Ranks!!!

1 Like

Imperium Legion is still looking for Pilots to join us in Null!!! Our alliance, Imperium Divine is also seeking Active Corps to join our ranks!!! Look at our latest battle report. What a great way to kick on 2018!!! Capital PvP against a blob!!! Great fun and good times!!!

https://zkillboard.com/related/30004826/201801021800/

1 Like

Still looking for Active players to join us in Null Sec. We are primarily US TZ, but looking to grow on the EU side as well.

1 Like

Still need more Pilots for SOV!!! Convo me in game our send a mail. Our alliance is looking for active Corps to join our ranks!!!

1 Like

Great group of guys. Enjoy ever minute flying with them

1 Like

We are still looking for more Pilots to join us. Need PvP and PVE pilots.

I am also looking for corps wanting to come out to SOV/NULL space and grow with us as an Alliance.

hit me up!!!

Need PVP/PVE pilots to join us in SOV/NULL space. I am also looking for active corps to join the alliance.

Looking for More PVP/PVE pilots to join us in SOV/NULL Sec. Also looking for Active Corps to join the alliance.

Come join us in PVP gang fleets, Ratting Ops, Mining Ops. Imperium Legion is needing active pilots wanting to do group activities.

Imperium Divine. is also looking for Active corps to join our ranks.

We are still in need of PVP and PVE pilots. Looking for Active Corps as well to join us in SOV/NULL sec.

We are still looking for PVE/PVP players. We are growing and looking to add to the Ranks.

Hit me up in game, or send an EVE mail.

Fun fight yesterday against some enemies!!! Join us!!! we are close knit and very active. Need Miners, Ratters, PVP’ers in our Corp!!!

If you have an active corp looking for a great new home in Tenerifis, contact me in game for details.

Teaching people how not to gate capitals through Null!!!

Join us for a great EVE experience in SOV space. We are long time players with mellow attitudes and enjoy like minded people. We need all types of EVE players; Mining, ratting, PvP, exploration. Be part of something fun and enjoy this game for what it is.

We need Active Corps looking for a place to move. Imperium Divine is bolstering numbers and needs more. Send a mail today!!!

We are a great bunch to fly with. If you need help getting your feet wet in null or just want to hang out with a good group of guys hit us up.

Another carrier down in Tenerifis!!! Looking for PVP/PVE players and Corps to join us in SOV space. We are located in Tenerifis as part of the MWM coalition. Mail me your info and ill hit you back up.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30004863/201801300500/o/{"A"%3A["99006700\%2F"]%2C"B"%3A[]}/

Numbers are growing in our Corp and Alliance. Come be apart of something great. We are laid back group that has stuck around for years. Come join us in Tenerifis. Need All types of players to join us. Need Active CORPS interested in coming to null to Mail me in game.

Still looking for Players to join us. Also looking for any Corps looking for a place in Tenerifis to contact me in game.

Need Active players to join our ranks. We are looking for US/EU Time zone. Also looking for Active Corps interested in venturing to SOV/Null sec space in Tenerifis, contact me in game.

Join us today, we are primarily US TZ, but we have a stable EU as well. We need PVE and PVP players. We have Moon Mining, Buy Back, and plenty of enemies to shoot at.

Convo or mail me in game.