Looking for new Home and new Friends

Hello All,

I am looking for a new corp in low sec or null.
PVP is mainly what I am looking for but am open to Indy corp that has access to PVP. Main 76m sp with a Cap alt.

Been living in low sec an WHs for awhile now but looking for more. Have done my fair share of PVP and cap fights. Small gang to supers and everything in between.

Looking for a close knit group that’s here to make the game fun.

US West Coast TZ

Looking for most anything but no drama.

Big or little just looking to have fun.

-XJ59

2 Likes

o7

You should check out Federation Uprising’s high SP corp, Mecha Enterprises Fleet. I’ll give you a link to our discord if you want to learn more about joining: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Hey @XJ59

You interested in staying around lowsec with a casual group of pirates? We at Filthy Peasants are a long established lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that current lives in lowsec Solitude. We’re a casual group that does whatever we find fun with no strict activity requirements. We’re almost strictly US TZ so I think you’d fit in well if you’re looking for a closer group of friends to play with :slight_smile:

Check out forum post and our killboard to see what we are all about.

Join our public channel Open Filth if you’re interested and we can chat about anything you’d like. I’ll send you a mail in game too.

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like
1 Like

Hey there… come check us out… i think you’ll fit right in.

2 Likes

Hey there!

Happy to see that you are returning to Eve! CI is looking for pilots, new, returning or veteran. Please take a look at our ad [Sov Null] Cypherdyne Industries (CI) seeking new and veteran pilots for PVP and Indy! and if you are interested, please ping me or one of our leadership.

Thanks and good luck with your search!

Moose!

1 Like

Check out our KB…set a new alliance up so still fresh there but the PVP action is hard to pass up…Low sec pirate alliance with plenty of content and easy going members…Come check us out.

1 Like

Check our family out. We have some west coast players who need company :smile:

Offering all aspects of Null Life, proud member of TEST alliance

HEY. We’re mainly ustz with a few euros. PVP is our main gig. Come check us out. o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.