Old player coming back, LF new home!

Hello,

Ive been away for like 4 years and coming back as a casual player. Looking for a LowSec/Null corp for ratting and beginners pvp. I have decent skill points and sjips but low exp.

Let we know what you can do!

Greetings,

Dutch

1 Like

Come check out Mostly Sober - Tenerifis is action packed right now.

1 Like

Dutch,

Want to give Null a try? Solidarity of Wolves is part of a coalition with PvE and PvP aspects, including a dedicated PVP alliance free to NPSI fleets with anyone. In Null you can make the best isk in game ratting in Drone region or mine ore/ice for industry.

We are spread across EU and US time zones. We fly with Spectre, Bomber’s Bar, and others. RL first and a great group of casual and semi-casual players.

Join our recruiting channel Awakening Ancients to meet members of our coalition and you can auth on our public Discord to chat.

Best,

Hans Fortean

1 Like

Hey @Dutch_Warcraft

So you’re interested in giving lowsec a try? If you’re active in the US TZ (22:00-06:00) Eve-time you would definitely fit in at Filthy Peasants.

We’re a laid back lowsec US TZ pvp corporation that lives in lowsec Solitude. We have lots of opportunity for many different types of fights around this area. We have large scale fleet fights with our great rival Cavemen, we roam through Syndicate to fight any of the locals, and we also blops/camp/hotdrop when there is a good opportunity and nothing going on. Lowsec is also a decent place to make isk as you have the lowsec only Mordu Spawns, Clone Soldiers, and we have the same access to moon goo as any 0.0 alliance.

If you are interested in making lowsec you home check our public channel Open Filth or convo Arctanis in game and we can chat.

1 Like
1 Like

messaged you in game

1 Like

Cypherdyne Industries (CI) is a Nullsec based corp running in the NA/EU Time zone and we are looking for you! We offer a home to new recruits and veteran pilots alike. CI is a competitive corporation with its financial backbone in industrial manufacturing of goods. We offer multiple supported and boosted mining ops a week, as well as corp ran mission ops.

Other benefits:

• New Player friendly
  • Mature (18+)
  • Nullsec based
  • Paid leadership opportunities
  • Corp Purchasing/Selling Program
  • Ship replacement fund

Help to figure out where your place is in the universe, and how to get there through the guided building of effective skill plans.

If you are interested please join DIGIT External and then, please apply in-game to Cypherdyne Industries and we will give you additional instructions

1 Like

DRINK | WELP | POACH | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

1 Like

Athena Aideron
3m

All other tiers are ■■■■ tiers. Fun can only be achieved through winnin at Eve by making sure others don’t. Come to Tama and live in the thunder dome and bring pride to the Nourv Korean ppl.

Join NOURV KOREA PUBLIC or contact Athena Aideron / NOK NOK in game!

o7 o7

1 Like

Hey Dutch!

Why dont you check out MMDS? We are a Null Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
Feel free to mail me if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Also check out our forum post!

1 Like

**PoD- IS RECRUITING!!

IN GAME CHANNEL: To The Hilt**:smile::wink:

if you play part time want to get in get some quick kills or learn how with nothing to serious like kb watching etc…

Lowsec/nullsec/ wh diving pvp corp

All small to medium gang size and solo if you prefer.

Then we are currently rebuilding our corp after a small break.

currently rebuilding in lowsec faction warefare space.

if your interested or just wanna chat come speak to us in To The Hilt channel in eve.

1 Like
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/sinister-eutz-pvp-0-0/
1 Like

**PoD- IS RECRUITING!!

IN GAME CHANNEL: To The Hilt**:+1::+1:

if you play part time want to get in get some quick kills or learn how with nothing to serious like kb watching etc…

Lowsec/nullsec/ wh diving pvp corp

All small to medium gang size and solo if you prefer.

Then we are currently rebuilding our corp after a small break.

currently rebuilding in lowsec faction warefare space.

if your interested or just wanna chat come speak to us in To The Hilt channel in eve.

1 Like

J-space is best space man. Its hard to find systems were you have easy access to hi-sec and seat of your pants flying. Come check us out.

1 Like

Hey, I just restarted myself into EVE with my new corp, too. If you want, just take a look at this topic: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

1 Like

mail me in game if you would like to talk.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.