The Caprican Initiative is a dedicated group that looks to serve and enhances the new player experience. We focus on helping the players learn the game mechanics as well as PVP. We are also dedicated to improving the standards of living for new players. We chose to reside in Impass to allow our members numerous opportunities for both content and ISK generation. Due to operating in Impass, we are ‘Not Blue, Shoot It’ (NBSI).
Caprican Initiative is a member of the DRONE WALKERS alliance.
[Corp Killboard:] 2
[Rules & Regulations] 1
We focus on Small Gang PVP. We fund PVP through Null Sec PVE (Combat sites & Exploration)
##What We Offer:
• Weekly Corp Fleet (Both PVP & PVE)
• Free Skill Books (up to 5 million ISK per book)
• 10% Corp Tax
• Indy Division
• Discord (Required for all members)
• Alliance SRP Program
• Alliance Teamspeak & Alliance Discord
• Alliance Jump Freighter Service
Long Term (6-12 Months):
• We would like to establish a citadel that is owned and operated by us to act as a physical headquarters for our members.
• Establish a corporation Black Ops Division
• Establish a Ship Replacement Program for corporation ops
Short Term (1-5 Months):
• We are currently working on getting logistics worked out so that we can transport members’ items to and from high sec for market deliveries and items that members wish to sell.
• We would like to gain at least 20 members (New & Old)
◦ Reach 60 members.
• We’re hoping to expand the number of corp fleets every week.
•Regional Sovereignty Defense
What are we looking for
1.We want members who will participate CTA’s and Strat Ops
2.We want members who take the initiative (generating their ISK).
3.We want members who don’t mind losing ships (no out of control rage).
4.You don’t need to know how to play, but you must be open to playing and learning the game.
If you have any questions or are interested in making Caprica your home, feel free to PM me or send me a mail ingame.
So Say We All,
President of the Twelve Colonies