Been back

Looking for Low Sec, Null ,group
Been back a couple of weeks. After a 10 year lay off, Just getting back in the saddle, 130 mill SP.
Love to get back to, PvP But have inserted so many Care bear skills in this character, willing to learn again. Not interested in all this New Eve Crap of alliance interview’s and what’s my ALT doing

Hello, and welcome! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7

TSSOC is a long time corp, living in an active are of null, come and check us out !

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hello! I am the ceo of a new US TZ fw corp. My goal is to build it into a formidable pvp power in lowsec. If this sounds interesting here is my corp ad.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.