130m SP PVP looking for a potential home

Hi there, I am thinking of making my return to Eve after some years away.

In the past I have mainly been in hi-sec war-dec corps ( I owned my own successful one for awhile) and I would like the opportunity to explore this avenue more if possible. I enjoy playing in a group and strategizing kills.

I have 2 more alts for logistical and boosting purposes, as well as scouting if needed. I also have discord and TS ready to go.

I’m kind of here to see whats out there. As we all know, a lot can change in Eve just by having 6 months off so I would be keen to see whats around.

Thanks for your time!

1 Like

You Are Welcome With Us :grinning:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

TSSOC has been around a long time, Great members, living in an active area of Null

we would be a great group to relearn EvE with and have some fun !

come check us out

Ever wanted to try out Pochven?

Good day and welcome back!

I’d like to pitch my growing and new corporation Hyper Meme Industries. We are a nullsec corporation with a focus on industry and pvp. We welcome all kinds of players and are happy to teach new aspects. After all learning is a huge part of this game and we embrace this as it allows everyone to get better.

As for play in groups and strategizing kills, Covops/blops/specops might be up your alley. It requires a lot of scouting and sometimes planning. Other times it is a very opportunistic way to do pvp. It is something we do at least once a week with the intend to increase it to more and more. On top of that we have eager folks to go on fleets so if you ever find something, depending on timezone of course, there will be folks willing to login and come with you.

If any of that sounds good enough to have a talk, I’d like to invite you to our discord: Hyper Meme Industries

If you need a little more information, please check our forum post: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Thanks in advance and good luck with your search!

Sigh :stuck_out_tongue: You mention PVP and ppl getting all jittery! hehe.
So here comes the best PVP corp :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: UMAH ← CLICK TO READ, IT’S NOT VIRUS.

So UMAH, despite our name, we do fleets and wanna kill stuff. It’s kinda mandatory when being in INIT anyways so just better get used to it. However, both corp and alliance is respectful towards RL and what happens in there. I know personally considering I got 4 kiddos and missus and what not… so RL is and will always have a solid gaming spot in UMAH. No matter what alliance we belong to.

What else… we mine (corp moons every second day, ally moons daily), we have fleets daily (rescue the stuck rorw or CRAB dread being out there without a cyno dying), we have a handful of super hot PI producers (we can always use more), exploring … (no clue why I mention exporing cause honestly, who does explo as a full time game time work?), … anyways, INIT as alliance offers the content and UMAH offers the community!

Do a good choice mate, if not UMAH then I hope you take the time to make the right call! I can’t say how much my eyes bleed when I see ppl with half a million corps in their employment list :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a great evening! (And yes, we recruit in all timezones, except I’m the single recruiter now cause the other are super lazy), but jump on discord and reach out <3

If youre still looking try us at The Order of Omerta. We are a small tight knit group who enjoy FW, PvP, Mining and indy. We are open to most types of content and are building up our pvp team.

We have HS and LS and might be obtaining NS at some point in the near future.

Stop on by and chat The Order of Omerta

Hi,

We are an old corporation rebuilding and catching with the game.Your experience would be put at good use in our group.We are a no blocks party and sov holders.A bit about us and contacts if you would like to chat more:

o/

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

80% Buyback program for all your loot.

0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning several regions ( Querious/Catch )

Open boarders with all coalitions space

20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

MANDITORY Comms

US/EU TIME ZONE

PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

612c27c9e0f433e3ce6e193882fe5862a05c82ed_2_375x500

Welcome back,

Can always use an extra pair of boots stomping out the Minmatar, come fight for the Amarr Empire!

Hey man,
If you haven’t found your home yet give me a shout in game and we can chat.
I’m sure we can make your return to Eve interesting, fun and you’d be joining a friendly group.
Lisselle
Running with Dogs

Hi Pedro

Welcome back i guess :slight_smile:
If you can consider being part of a independent pvp group that operates from pochven and have easy access to jita please make sure to look at our latest video below.

you can of course join our discord for a chit chat and see what we can do for you.

cheers
prim

playing in a smal groep of frents whit in a big alliance
some members starded in 2006 some 2010 and some 2020
so i hope you like what you see that we have to offer
and if you do then plz talk to 1 of our recuiters

Simple Businessmen is recruiting
We are a NS corp actively looking for new members. Primarily a USTZ corp, with some members in other time zones. Simp offers its members a thriving Buyback program, Corp FCs that plan a variety of activities and a large BPO library that you can gain access to after extended membership. As an added bonus our members are the best around with great senses of humor, who also are happy to answer questions. Some of the activities we enjoy together indy, pvp, pve, mining, fleets and pi. In exchange we require:
20 mil SP
Magic 14 at least to level 4
Willing to train/ willing to prioritize doctrine ships.
Can fly or willing to train into Caps
PvP capable or willing
Agrees to participate in alliance based content/ events
Can speak english (doesn’t not have to primary language)
18+
Has working mic/ can access voice on Discord and eventually Mumble

we are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone
    join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

Hey would love to talk to ya,

We are a us tz pvp corp with active fcs squad in corp that run our alliance us tz operations. We have one of the best buy backs in game and awesome logistics.

In game channel “keebler moon elves”

Joeyscirocco#9522 - discord

Looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?

At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !

We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki

➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
➭ Self-sufficiency
➭ Laid-back attitude
➭ Full ESI
➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:

➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !

Our recruiters are:

US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu
EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen
AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Hello Pedro McCloud,

It’s always a pleasure to welcome seasoned pilots back into the fold of EVE! The universe of New Eden has indeed evolved, but the core essence, the thrill of strategy, and the camaraderie of flying together remain eternal.

At Cryptopia, our primary focus has been the mysteries and opportunities of both K-space and J-space, if you are looking for a change of pace. Your experience in leading your own war-dec corp would make you an invaluable asset, bringing a wealth of knowledge that could shape new directions for us.

Having alts for logistical, boosting, and scouting purposes magnifies our operational efficiency and flexibility, especially in wormhole space where unpredictability is the only constant. And it’s great to hear you’re set with discord and TS – smooth communication is a cornerstone of our operations.

While we may not be a dedicated hi-sec war-dec corp, I genuinely believe the varied activities we engage in, combined with your skills and our aspirations, could pave the way for some fantastic shared experiences.

Please consider dropping by our Cryptopia public channel or joining our Discord at [CYPTA] Cryptopia for a deeper conversation. Let’s explore the evolving horizons of EVE together and find where our shared passions can take us.

Thank you for considering us, and welcome back to the cosmos!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia