Returning EUTZ player lf nullsec corp

hi

just logged in again and got back to feeding after about 2 years. i’ve been a (bad) solo player for most of my eve time and want to give fleet pvp a real shot now. so this means i’m trying to move to null. I have 2 characters:

main with 148M sp all in subcap pvp - Character Sheet
tackle & links alt, about 25-30M sp, focused for dictors and command dessie. (currently unsubbed but can sub)

i’m looking for a chill but active (in terms of pvp) corp. i can take a joke or 5 as much as the next guy but please no high drama or overly edgy crap, these things make me not want to log in. i’m in my 30s and work full time but i don’t really play other games so i’m sure i’ll be quite active if i find the right place. i have enough sp to make isk in a variety of ways so i can adapt to whatever is available (except mining). please reply here on in game (ign walleater) and we can talk. thanks!

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hi,

We are a chill eutz corp, also small gang oriented and living in 0.0 angels space.We are real life friendly but we enjoy spending nights together running either pvp but also a variety of pve activities.

Hello we are The Order of Omerta and we are looking for some pilots to our ranks. We have a hisec Corp and a nullsec Corp so regardless of where you like to fly we got a place for you here.

We do:
Jukebox mining fleets
PVE fleets
PVP fleets
Indy projects
Trivia nights
FW fleets
US/EU tz but looking to grow AU as well.

We require:
3.5 million SP minimum (nullsec Corp)
Mic to be on coms
ESI check ( both corps for the safety of the group )
Active at least once or more a month.

We love to have fun and don’t take the game too serious. We do have goals to work for and do so together as a team.

We live in Nullsec but have a separate Highsec Corp for newer players or those who love hs but still want to be part of a family. We share coms and try to do joint fleets when possible with our sister Corp. If you like HS or null we got a place for you.

We are looking for people who will join coms and get in fleets with us as we want to grow the community. If you’re a wall flower there are other Corps for you but it ain’t us, we want friends.

If you like fun with a good group of drama free people then come see us

Fly safe o7

Hi there, come talk to us on our Discord I have more than one option for you so don’t make a decision until you talk to us… :100: :dog:

Hey mate,

Come talk to us before you decide on your next Corp we may be just what you’re looking for…

TSSOC has been around a long time, lots of great and active members, living in a busy area of Null

we are a laid back, no BS little family

come say hi!

I’ve got plenty of moons to be mined, indexes to be raised, miners to be protected, and enemy corps to be evicted. Lets talk. Find me in game or on Discord @ Ehlissa#9836

Hey mate

Welcome back to EVE. Thundercats is potentially the perfect corp for you… We are pretty relaxed, the alliance has PvP on a daily basis, there are moons, belts, ratting spots, all the stuff you are basically looking for.

We would be happy to have an interview with you.

Heya o7

You have a solid handful of most likley nice choices here but I’ll jump in late to the party :wink:

UMAH is looking for more active players, we are decently large but we cover several timezones so it still feels pretty tight and comfy :smiley: We have a mixed playerbase so you can find a variaty of personalities to play with, aswell being part of INIT (alliance), kinda gives us the oppertunity to also explore and enjoy content from many aspects of EVE.

So depends what you wanna do, you can mine (we have moons, both corp and ally moons), you can do your PI, you can do like me right now, just getting out of a fleet that was rolling for 1h and 15 min, another fleet is going up shortly aswell…

What I’m saying - whatever you like, you can find in UMAH / INIT <3
Read about us here, join our discord and we can have a chat!

hi there m8

If you really want to give pvp a try then joining a nullsec group its a great idea. Unless you consider anchoring and +F1 as pvp.

What we offer and a very laidback pvp group that is 100% independent and we can shoot and kill everything that moves.

for more info just check our latest recruitment video below

Join also our discord if you want to talk some

Take care and best of luck finding a new home

/prim

You Are Welcome With Us. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

Returning players can expect help in reacclimating to changed game mechanics in our friendly environment. Need to move your gear from there to here? We will assist Titan bridges, and or cynos.

What we Offer:

• Tight Knit group of experienced and novice pilots
  • Access to daily PVP operations
  • Small to medium gang warfare
  • Large/Capital/Super capital warfare via our membership in the Winter Coalition.
  • Ship Replacement Program for Alliance/Coalition fleets.
  • Doctrine ships provided to members for fleets
  • Great Access to Ore/Ice/Ratting
  • Coordinated/Profitable Mining Ops
  • Production Facilities in Sov systems
  • Buyback program at 90% Jita
  • Very focused on group play and helping our members meet their personal goals
  • Experienced Leadership willing to help guide you.

What we Require:

• A sense of humor
  • Financial stability or a willingness to learn the ways of isk making
  • Have a voice, be on comms, discord, mumble…etc
  • Participate in PVP operations.
  • Have fun.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

Hey walleater!

Firstly, welcome back to New Eden! Time away from EVE sometimes reignites that passion to dive deep and explore parts of the game you might not have before. Sounds like you’re gearing up for some serious fleet action!

Given your experience and your intent, Cryptopia may just be the place for you. Here’s why:

1. Shift to Fleet PvP: While we’re based in J-space, the dynamics of wormholes constantly offer engagements, making it an exciting place for fleet PvP. Your subcap expertise and tackle & links alt would be an asset in our skirmishes.
  2. Chill & Active Community: We’re an active bunch, especially in PvP, and yet we pride ourselves on our chill atmosphere. We love a good laugh, but understand the line between fun and “overly edgy”. We believe in creating a comfortable environment for all.
  3. No Drama, Just Space Fun: We’re a mature bunch, with many of us juggling jobs, families, and life. We keep the drama out and the fun in, making sure our time in-game is about enjoying what EVE has to offer.
  4. Adaptable ISK-making: While you mentioned your distaste for mining (which we get!), there are ample opportunities in J-space to make ISK, from ratting to exploration and more. You’ll find plenty of ways to fuel your PvP endeavors.

Walleater, with your experience, attitude, and drive to explore fleet PvP, we’d be thrilled to have you in Cryptopia. If J-space intrigues you and you’re open to venturing beyond null, drop by our Discord at Cryptopia for a chat or feel free to message me in-game. Let’s see if we can make your EVE journey even more exciting!

Fly safe, and hope to chat soon!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

Hey Walleater,

come check us out

Ask for EVE Wally

Hi Walleater,
If you are still in the hunt for the perfect NS corp for you, I’d love to have a chat with you about my corp ‘TEMPLAR.’

You can find more info about us here and there is a link to our Discord too.

Hey, Walleater.
Hope you are doing well. I figured we’d reach out and say hi. I think our group of misfits might suit you well.

We Gatecamp, lots of small gang PVP stuff, live in Null, and we understand IRL is a thing. if a fun group of friends that chill, play eve, and watch f1 is something you might enjoy. Come check us out! We are all an old bunch of 30s who just enjoy flying space ships.

You can check our recruitment page below, for info on how to get ahold of us :smiley:
We all hope to hear from you soon!

-Jaded

Check us out…

Fly with us, a great forever home for any Null-Sec Pilot.

Come join my come i own the expanse alliance am looking for pvp members to join my corp plenty of targets