91m SP Returning Player looking for a home. USTZ

I’ve recently returned to eve after a fairly long hiatus and I’m looking for a new home. I want to get more into the PVP side of the game and ideally do so out in Null sec. I’m 91m SP atm with 15.9m of those unallocated so I should be able to quickly train up to a reasonable level on the fleet doctrine for any corp I join. I am new to pvp with very limited faction warfare experience, the majority of my time so far has been spent in high sec doing L4 missions or mining. I play in the US time zone though during the week I will only be able to play very limited hours and will mostly be a weekend player. I have a good mic and would love to hop into voice in a fleet and help get some kills willing to learn whatever role is needed.

Lots of people coming back right now, I myself came back last year and got swept up in my corp joining a nullsec alliance after only a little FW experience :slight_smile:

We are a USTZ corp.

Check us out:

reddit post with more detailed information: Weekly Recruitment Megathread : Eve

You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

You are welcome to look into Kybernauts Clade, and see if we have what you are looking for.

We live out in Pochven which is blend of nullsec and WH space. It was formed in that time gap when you where not playing. Basic rules of the region are no-local chat, no-caps, and no new structures. It also has WH connections to areas around major trade hubs, and we have system gates; It makes logistics pretty easy. Basically, the mechanics support smaller fleets and solo play.

Primary money makers in Pochven are the fleet PVE sites and the very profitable mining fields.

We are primarily US/TZ, and we run fleets almost every night or every other night. They range from serious business to just messing around. Plenty of people in comms talking during these.

Here is a link to our discord; I am online pretty consistently so feel free to jump on. We can talk directly if you want to just send me a ping. Discord Link

Here is a link to our recruitment ad:

Look no further, were currently in a war for wicked creek. Tons of content and you would be useful from day one. We would get you started as tackle/dictor where you work closely with FC’s in a vital role to the fleet and as you skill up you could do anything from blops, hunting, or even capital warfare.

Yamagata is currently building it’s USTZ presence and so is Triumvirate. Not only will you have a home, you will be a vital piece and important.

Look forward to talking to you.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

80% Buyback program for all your loot.

0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning several regions ( Querious/Catch )

Open boarders with all coalitions space

20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

MANDITORY Comms

US/EU TIME ZONE

PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

612c27c9e0f433e3ce6e193882fe5862a05c82ed_2_375x500

Come look at us at The Order of Omerta. We are a small group who likes to do small gang pvp, fw as well as mining and indy.

We like to do things as a group and are always looking for more ppl to join us.

We only require a mic so we can chat as well as you listen to orders during pvp fleets.

The Order of Omerta stop by and we’ll chat or message Kartan Vengari in game.

TSSOC would be a good spot for you.

long time corp, great members living in an active are of Null

check us out

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Simple Businessmen is recruiting, feel free to come check us out!
We are a NS corp actively looking for new members. Primarily a USTZ corp, with some members in other time zones. Simp offers its members a thriving Buyback program, Corp FCs that plan a variety of activities and a large BPO library that you can gain access to after extended membership. As an added bonus our members are the best around with great senses of humor, who also are happy to answer questions. Some of the activities we enjoy together indy, pvp, pve, mining, fleets and pi. In exchange we require:
20 mil SP
Magic 14 at least to level 4
Willing to train/ willing to prioritize doctrine ships.
Can fly or willing to train into Caps
PvP capable or willing
Agrees to participate in alliance based content/ events
Can speak english (doesn’t not have to primary language)
18+
Has working mic/ can access voice on Discord and eventually Mumble

Hi Kings

if you can consider being part of an independent pvp group that operates out of pochven please make sure to have a look at our latest video.

i think you would be a good fit for our us tz wing that is growing slowly but sure.

cheers
prim

Looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?

At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !

We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.
What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki

➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
➭ Self-sufficiency
➭ Laid-back attitude
➭ Full ESI
➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:

➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !

Our recruiters are:

US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu

EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen

AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Hello king rulers,

Welcome back to the intricate universe of EVE! Your aspirations to delve deeper into PvP and your eagerness to learn are precisely the spirit we value at Cryptopia.

While our primary staging is within the cosmic confines of our C2 PI hole, we’re often exploring the expanse of both K-space and J-space, which gives our members diverse PvP opportunities. Venturing into Null is always an option, and having someone like you with a thirst for PvP can only amplify our adventures.

Your considerable SP reservoir and the flexibility you have with the unallocated points certainly make you a formidable asset. It ensures you can quickly adapt to any evolving fleet doctrines, which is a boon for any corporation.

While you mentioned you’re more inclined toward Null, I’d encourage you to consider the wonders of wormhole space, especially with Cryptopia. The unpredictability of connections, the thrill of the hunt, and the strategic gameplay it offers can be truly exhilarating, especially for someone yearning for PvP.

We need people in all time zones, and being weekend warriors is fine. We’d absolutely appreciate your keenness to hop on voice comms and immerse in fleet ops.

Feel free to join our Cryptopia public channel or come aboard our Discord [CYPTA] Cryptopia. Let’s discuss how we can ensure your return to EVE is as thrilling as possible, and how you can embark on some memorable PvP escapades with us.

Cheers to new adventures and hopefully many shared victories!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

Hi Kings Rulers

Yes, we’re an active US TZ only pvp corp in FW. We average about 500 kills per month. We specialize in small gang setups of 3-10 pilots.

See corp advert for more info including discord and other info.

Hello, In Holy Hunters

We are looking for active players , who are primarily focused on PvP . We are a C5/C5 wormhole corporation full of blood thirsty multi boxers. We do not care about zkillboards or how good of a pilot you are. We care about the desire to learn, learn to be self-sufficient and to blow ships up, either our side or theirs. No trash talking in local and no insult towards different community members.

We are building a community towards having fun over voice chat , making jokes and having our own inside jokes while still being more serious once content is found. We are looking for people who don’t mind taking risky fights, jumping through End of Life or crit wormholes to get a fight. A night made of laughs and kills is the core of the corporation

What we are looking for:

• Scanning skills lvl IV and a covert ops ship
  • The willingness to create your own content
  • A Working microphone which is used by joining an active voice channel
  • A " no hard feelings attitude" when losing ships
  • Better take risky fights than no fight
  • Team Player
  • 20M SP Minimum
  • Fly without leadership around

What we offer you:

• Competent Fc’s with over 5 years of WH experience with FC training
  • Armor/shield brawl
  • Skirmish
  • Defense eviction
  • C5 PVE + farmholes opportunities
  • 85% corp buyback program
  • Frequent PvP ops
  • Free ammo or modules in stock
  • A set of core values that keeps us classy
  • In game skill plan for every doctrine
  • Scouting leads to PvP loot

“A warrior’s greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius.

If interested, either join our Holy Hunters or join our public in game chat : Holy Hunters Room

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

If your new, we will teach you the game mechanics and provide 100 mil of starter funds to begin your 0.0 career. Returning players can expect help in reacclimating to changed game mechanics in our friendly environment. Need to move your gear from there to here? We will assist with cargo capacity, Titan bridges, and or cynos.

What we Offer:

• Tight Knit group of experienced and novice pilots
  • Access to daily PVP operations
  • Small to medium gang warfare
  • Large/Capital/Super capital warfare via our membership in the Winter Coalition.
  • Ship Replacement Program for Alliance/Coalition fleets.
  • Doctrine ships provided to members for fleets
  • Great Access to Ore/Ice/Ratting
  • Coordinated/Profitable Mining Ops
  • Production Facilities in Sov systems
  • Buyback program at 90% Jita
  • Very focused on group play and helping our members meet their personal goals
  • Experienced Leadership willing to help guide you.

What we Require:

• A sense of humor
  • Financial stability or a willingness to learn the ways of isk making
  • Have a voice, be on comms, discord, mumble…etc
  • Participate in PVP operations.
  • Have fun.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

Hi there,
I’m very late contacting you but I’ll just say if you are still looking give us a chance to have a chat, we have something fairly unique to offer o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.