US TZ Returning player looking for pvp 135M

Hi there, I was quite active back in the day doing mostly small roams and solo PVP. I have 30M SP Recon Alt.

Looking to join experienced PVP corp. Small gangs preferred <10 people.

I’m active from 00:00-4:00 EVE Time. If I don’t see activity on your KB during this time I won’t message back, sorry.

Thanks all!!

1 Like

Check out the corp Into the Ether.
We are a primarily USTZ Sov-Nullsec PvP corp base in the Scalding Pass region.
We do anything from nano gang PvP up to Capital Escalation.

Check outthe forum post and join the Discord if you have any questions.

Hello.

Feel free to take a look at our homepage, maybe it can be something for you. :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord and poke us.
You can find us at The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Best regards

o/

Grab Lethal and come back home :star_struck:

hey man. Im the CEO of Legion Ascending. We are a PVP and industry focused corp, though being focused on our members is a better description. We started as a couple chill guys wanting to make a fun and profitable spot to grow and build into something of our own. Invite people to join our journey and see where Eve takes us.

So far, Eve has taken us back to null sec and a part of an awesome alliance called the Gentlemen’s Club. Plenty of PVP, mining, industry, you name it. Come to our discord and have a chat with us sometime, see what you think.

Hey there! Welcome back to Eve! I found that playing with the right group is an often, overlooked yet CRUCIAL part of this game. After years of on-and-off gameplay, I found myself among a nullsec corp under the Pandemic Horde alliance, Zero Reps Given! Were a smaller, family-esque group and I find myself very at home with the fellow members. We offer a variety off gameplay, plenty of miners, plenty of ratters, and a handful of PVPers. Were lookin for more PVP players to roam with and do more corp fleets! If corp fleets aren’t up, Horde alliance fleets are constantly going out on roams and blowing up tons of stuff! Give us a look! Message me in-game or join our discord at: Zero Reps Given

Until then, fly safe!! o7

check us out. If it’s not our corp because of timezone, it might be another corp in alliance. The alliance is definately most active in USTZ :slight_smile:

Hay bud ill not beat around the bush if you want plenty of pew pew we have plenty to go around Trush me. We constantly fighting with players in system we are npc null… so none of the sov grind and none of the CTA CTA CTA … we just play for fun and friendship look us up if your interested…

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hi Wahoos-

If you want to avoid being an F1 grunt and enjoy the teamwork and camraderie of small gang pvp, you might consider Sheriff. We’re 100% US TZ lowsec PVP :slight_smile: .

Discord; Sheriff.

A few frapse with comms if you want to assess us:

Bump. Still looking for a corp with active members in the 00:00-04:00 EVE time range. Thanks!

check us out

Hey there, i’m the CEO of a recently formed nullsec small-gang corporation, with a currently small but solid group of dudes. Between us we have been in groups such as Marakuga, Odins Call, Top Damage, and others. We are a mix between EUTZ and USTZ players, but we usually end up playing around 20:00-3:00 Eve Time.

here is our zkill: In Control | Corporation | zKillboard

We are looking for active pvpers at the moment, willing to take part in both the nullsec and wormhole small scale content that we get up to. Ill put a discord link in here and u can message me if there is any more info u want.

Welcome to Minds of Murderers! We run a alliance called Onlyholes. We are based in high class wh space! (c5-5) We love everything from ratting, PI to PVP. We will undock for anything! PVP is the main focus for most of our pilots and some like gas huffing and industry! We always have something to do no matter what walk of eve you want to do! We are Real Life first. If this sounds like you Come talk to us today!

• real life first HAVE FUN IN EVE!

• Based in wormhole spae C5-5

• Active leaders

• c5 krabbing

• fleets and smaller gang pvp (along with some potential bigger fights)

• Close community as most of our guys have known eachother a long time!

What we want!

Train into doctrines

Dont cause drama

submit auth background check here SeAT | Sign In

talk in comms and have fun!

We consider anyone from anywhere in eve!

Join discord here and open a ticket for a chat! OnlyHoles

If you are still looking for your next Corp check us out and come chat on our community discord server o7

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong backbone and independent spirit

check our website Running with Dogs

Almost a decade of experience and history, active leadership and we’re dedicated building an active community of eve pilots.

Come talk to us on our Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

Welcome to Minds of Murderers! We run a alliance called Onlyholes. We are based in high class wh space! (c5-5) We love everything from ratting, PI to PVP. We will undock for anything! PVP is the main focus for most of our pilots and some like gas huffing and industry! We always have something to do no matter what walk of eve you want to do! We are Real Life first. If this sounds like you Come talk to us today!

• real life first HAVE FUN IN EVE!

• Based in wormhole spae C5-5

• Active leaders

• c5 krabbing

• fleets and smaller gang pvp (along with some potential bigger fights)

• Close community as most of our guys have known eachother a long time!

What we want!

Train into doctrines

Dont cause drama

submit auth background check here SeAT | Sign In

talk in comms and have fun!

We consider anyone from anywhere in eve!

Join discord here and open a ticket for a chat! OnlyHoles

Hey Dr Wahoos

We’re recruiting. Come check us out.
No.Mercy corporation leads Triumvirate alliance and is actively recruiting combat pilots who enjoy challenging fleet fights and PVP conflicts.

Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak with our recruiters.

Hey Dr.

The corp is small but the coalition always has people on.

Try a Covert Agenda.

Wrecking Crew Coalition.
Desolate Alliance.
Covert Agenda Corp. Est. 2008

COVRT is an old and asset wealthy association led by players who started in 2004. We are based in Domain and operate in all types of space; high, low, and null. Currently were small but aim to get back to 400+. EU and USTZ players.

We offer the following:

1. Black Ops PvP. The battleship kind. All the other PvP and low security fun as well but our name is Covert Agenda aka Black Ops.
  2. Standing fleet. Normally about 100+. For content.
  3. Nearly every T1 BPO fully researched free to use at a great factory with labs.
  4. Moons. Something popped almost all the time.
  5. Alliance buy back & SRP.
  6. Fleets nearly everyday in EU and USTZ.
  7. Discord and Teamspeak.
  8. API check.

This is a great place for returning players as we have all the stuff to help you get back to speed quickly and an amazing choice of game play options.

We will accept newer players. 90 days or more generally we can train how to die and then how to live.

Recruiter’s. EUTZ in game is Huzid.
USTZ in game is DougnMT.

In game channel, The Road Home.

Warbirds is a good fit for small gang and wormhole content PvP, come talk with us if you would like to know some more!

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old I US/EUTZ
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

• Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies