Active US TZ nighttime 00:00?

Hi,
If you have a fair or better amount of activity at around or after 00:00 eve time to 3-4:00 eve time please post corp pub channel, recruitment thread link, and/or killboard to verify etc. here, please. Preferably Null sec, but also small-med gang and nano type stuff and not just ti-di blobs.

I don’t want Low sec pirating, preferably not FW, and probably not WH space, but I might consider some of these options. I can offer 2-3 accounts, SP’s in the mid 100mm range on 2 of them, prober/dictor/command 3rd account. I’m a very old player, and although not super pro-active or great at the game, I’m around, available, and willing.

I’m passively looking, and this is an alt that’s never been trained.

Hi,

Not sure where you are based atm, but same goes for corp and alliance, our content and activities range on both eu/us tz.We just joined, and still settleing in, but confident things will only improve arround this group.

• contacts up there.

o/

1 Like

If you are looking for 0.0 outside of the big blocks then check out Into the Ether.

We are a Sov Nullsec PvP based corp located in Scalding Pass and have pretty consistent fights in the active time area you are looking for.

You can also contact me on Discord (starr8912)

1 Like

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

I think we are just what you are looking for. A few of us are old enough to consider retirement. Send me a message or an application.

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be strongly encouraged to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

hey bro. we are a sov-null corp in the Gentlemen’s club alliance. Our corp is based on the members, all members have a say in the future of the corp. We are a small group of about 15 guys who are all buddies working together toward corp and personal goals. We have small gang pvp, blops, large alliance fleets, you name it.

We are mostly US timezone with a few EU timezone members. Looking for more people with similar attitudes and mindsets when it comes to the game.

Come have a chat with us and see what you think. I think you would be a good fit judging by your ad. Come get to know us and see if you agree.

Sorry, I should’ve made clear - largely PVP focused as a corporation.
And thank you all for the replies and options.

https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99010995/ we are amarr fw corp but check out our KB we have alot of GFs and fun. Edict Public is our in game channel

1 Like

Hi,

Take a look and contact us if you are interested:

1 Like

Hey Wevbin Rikrold!

Check out Project Omega Industries!

We are a very large, very active in the USTZ Null. Sec. Corp that makes anchorage in Detorid.
We are part of the Gentlemen’s.Club [GCLUB] Alliance and are NOT affiliated with any of the major blocks.
We have a host of players that engage in every aspect of gameplay offered in EVE Online across PvP and PvE.
Perhaps the most important though - we are a community of people and players who prioritize real life first. We support our members and, with a very active and engaged leadership team, we strive to ensure we offer our members with opportunities to enjoy all facets of the game.

Check us out!

When I get back home and in-game, I will message you directly with some more details, our public channel in-game and our discord server so you can come and meet/chat with us and find out that we are exactly what you are looking for!

I look forward to flying with you soon!
Until then - RickRoll’d and fly Dangerously!
~Odysemus