Returning Player / 64mil SP looking for US/AU TZ

Very recently returning player looking for new home pref AU/US TZ
work 4 days on 3 days off so 3 days can fall into both AU/US TZ 4 days on are AU playing TZ

PVP/PVE focused open to all ideas

mature player looking for decent sized corp but not a huge blob of members to get lost in.
Def will need to acclimate back into pvp enviroment.

https://char.tools4eve.com/character.php?name=Karni_Ion

Goal is to get into logistic / larger ships / cap fleets.
would love a cap training program of some sort.

Thanks.

USTZ - check
Active - check
Mature corp - check
AUTZ covered by some wonderful folks within the alliance - check
Smaller corp in big alliance that will happily support you - check
Dedicated players - check
[USTZ currently has 8-10 people on corp voice comms]
Logistics - Oh yeah. I’m a logi pilot myself :slight_smile:
Caps - Definitely, including “path to capitals” support

reddit post with more detailed information: Zorn_Giebel comments on Weekly Recruitment Megathread

UMAH info (Corp recruitment thread) - if you find below any interesting at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Heya o7,

the above post from CEEK is superb (considering we both belong to the best alliance in the game (The Initiative) :wink: , so not gonna come in here and disturb the peace if you reaching out to them <3 However, UMAH aswell have a goal to grow more in AU/Asian tz.

While our name might indicate we do mining and hauling only I would say it’s far from the truth, hehe. Our longterm goal is to become a 24/7 active corporation with a mixed playstyle, where we produce, mine, pvp and have people doing all kind of things. We do not want to become a corporation where we only focus on 1 timezone, or 1 type of playstyle…

I have 2 main guidelines;

• Toxic attitude will never be tolerated. Cyber bullying can F off.
  • RL priority goes above game priorities, I’m a father to 4 kiddos myself so it’s mandatory to respect RL :stuck_out_tongue:

Best is to hop onboard our discord and ping me there so we can have a proper chat :smiley:
If UMAH isn’t something for you, then I hope you will find another good corp where you match well! Take your time to look for the right corp instead of jumping around is my recommendation! <3

And last… welcome back to EVE :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Were recruiting if ur looking for active social pvp group, always nicer to be able to fly with a group! Ofc we do bips and bops of c5ratting/industry to pay for our pvp habbits!..

The untraceable - M A R A K U G A Alliance

MKUGA Discord: Discord

1 Like

You Are Welcome With Us :grinning:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Come give us a look at The Order of Omerta. We are a small group of older lads who like FW, pvp as well as the boring mining and indy stuff. Our main TZs are EU and US and were always looking for more ppl to bring to the family.

No drama no mandatory anything just a bunch of nerds having fun.

Stop by and lets chat.

We are currently invading wicked creek and pretty much have something happening at all times. We are employing everything from small harassment fleets to dread engagements to win.

AUTZ I was on a RORQ blops drop, turned around and dunked a USTZ defense fleet and then dropped another rorq during EUTZ. Triumvirate is also growing to former glory but at this time on the smaller side and our corp is also growing specially in USTZ (what I’m in charge of recruiting) we are being selective looking for our corp duders right now so come be a part of it.

Hope to talk to you soon.

so i can talk the same talk
and tell you how good we wil fit
sell you on all the stuff we have
but why not take a look for ure self
and if you like what you see
and like how and who we are
then we can alwais go further

the awesome thing is its ure dissision :smiley:

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Simple Businessmen is recruiting, feel free to check us out!
We are a NS corp actively looking for new members. Primarily a USTZ corp, with some members in other time zones. Simp offers its members a thriving Buyback program, Corp FCs that plan a variety of activities and a large BPO library that you can gain access to after extended membership. As an added bonus our members are the best around with great senses of humor, who also are happy to answer questions. Some of the activities we enjoy together indy, pvp, pve, mining, fleets and pi. In exchange we require:
20 mil SP
Magic 14 at least to level 4
Willing to train/ willing to prioritize doctrine ships.
Can fly or willing to train into Caps
PvP capable or willing
Agrees to participate in alliance based content/ events
Can speak english (doesn’t not have to primary language)
18+
Has working mic/ can access voice on Discord and eventually Mumble

Hey, Karni
Come check us out!
I think we have what you are looking for! plus we have a few EUTZers!
See you in space!
-Jaded

we are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone
    join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

Looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?

At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !

We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki

➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
➭ Self-sufficiency
➭ Laid-back attitude
➭ Full ESI
➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:
➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !

Our recruiters are:

US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu

EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen

AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Hello Karni Ion,

Welcome back to New Eden! Your versatile availability across both AU and US time zones is indeed an asset, and your goals align wonderfully with our vision at Cryptopia.

While we are a smaller corp, we see this as an opportunity for you – a chance to be a core part of our growth rather than just a number in a massive conglomerate. You won’t get lost in the crowd with us; every member is recognized, valued, and plays a crucial role in our collective journey.

Your PvP/PvE inclination fits perfectly into our operations from our C2 PI hole, where we routinely engage in both skirmishes and exploration. As you reacclimate to the PvP environment, know that our experienced players are here to help guide and support you.

As for your aspirations in logistics, larger ships, and cap fleets, these align with where we see Cryptopia heading. While we’re in the process of establishing more structured programs, your enthusiasm could be the spark that ignites this progression faster! We’re open to exploring a cap training initiative, especially with dedicated pilots like you on board.

I invite you to chat with us more about your goals and how we can align our visions for EVE. Join our Cryptopia public channel or our Discord at [CYPTA] Cryptopia and let’s discuss the future.

Fly brave, Karni Ion. Let’s build, learn, and grow together.

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

If your new, we will teach you the game mechanics and provide 100 mil of starter funds to begin your 0.0 career. Returning players can expect help in reacclimating to changed game mechanics in our friendly environment. Need to move your gear from there to here? We will assist with cargo capacity, Titan bridges, and or cynos.

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.