Returning player looking for AU TZ activity

I’ve been away for about 3-3.5 years and haven’t kept up to date on anything eve. I have 193 million sp and I’m pretty much up for anything other then mining and industry they just aren’t my thing. Have the ability to fly pretty much everything with the exception of anything new that has come out.

Just giving notice that I work away so will be inactive every second week, just clearing that up now.

Enjoyed everything really from small gang to large fleets and PVE so open to most things. I have a dry sense of humour which might offend some but really just a pretty laid back guy looking to enjoy my time in game with some good people.

AU TZ is a must

2 Likes

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet! They are an active corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We’re strongest in EU and USTZ unfortunately, but our coalition has plenty of operations that take place in AUTZ and we have several AUTZ people as well.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

1 Like

Hey Rudolf o7,

Welcome back to the game dude. I’m a recruiter for a corp within NC. and we’re looking for people who love to shoot the ■■■■ on comms and in game. Our AU tz is healthy with strong ops happening around 5-9 evetime including caps and subs with every flavor in between. My corp specifically has some guys from NZ and around AU.

If you’re looking at possibly hanging with a group of crazy dudes definitely hit me up. I’ll go ahead and send you an evemail with a discord invite so you can chat up some of the AU guys to see what it’s like around our part of the EVE universe.

Cheers,
Milli

Forgot to add corp killboard: SBBAL

1 Like

Hey mate. I’ll send you a mail in game.

1 Like

Bokbok @Rudolf_Miller ,

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that does daily fun blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.