Looking for a new home!

Hello! Returning to the game after a long hiatus. I have two characters over 80 mill sp. I used to enjoy small gang pvp, flying logi, blops, and hunting targets. I support myself by ratting and buying plex. I’m looking for a laid back corps that does the same. I don’t mind the occasional big fight but don’t want to move all over. Looking for a place I can call home.

hi there m8

welcome back

From what i read i think we might be a good option.

have a look at our latest vid and get an idea of what we do :slight_smile:

Cheers
Prim

Hi My Friend,
You Are Welcome With Us

Hi mate,

If I could interest you in a UK C4 Wormhole PvP corp, we offer a good corp culture, very laid back and offer a decent variety of PVP between wormholes and null sec.

Not sure what TZ you are, but we only focus on a EU TZ as we like to concentrate on building a close-knit group.

If at all interest drop into our discord!

Recruitment ad

Discord

Hi Rhigor,

If you are looking for a laid back group of players who like to work together to achieve big things in Eve, while hanging together on comms and having a laugh then 4S maybe for you.

Watch 4S in Action

Join our Discord and send us a message:

Fly Safe
Morphias

Hello buddy,

Depending on your time zone, if you’re US tz and you have some interest into trying out WH space,

Holy Hunters is currently looking for more Us PvP pilots in our 5-5 to fill our ranks of blood thursty pilots. Here is more information about us

Hey man, I wonder if SOUSN is the place for you? Feel free to give us a try :slight_smile:

Hey dude you didnt mention anything about wormhole space but I notice you like small gang and we do alot of just because of our size. Come check us out if you interested!

small euro corp part of AARP alliance have a few optiond for players inc wh, LS structures, HS pocket mining, and fw, looking for new friends to join in the fun… we are mainly UK, with some european players, jump into shield107 for a chat see if we are a good match
cheers edrik.

if you are looking for a competent but rather laid back EUTZ group, be sure to give your friendly neighbourhood lowsec a try

Hey bro, look Wraithguard up, may be your thing

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi, are you still looking for a home?
If you are then i’ll add this to all of your offers. Write your own story - Join a world building project to make a faction #PvE #Industrial #Faction Warfare #Piracy #Politics # Roleplay #High/Low/00/WH Sec #Faction missions # Citizenry #Social structure #Deathrace

Mining Under the Influence is recuiting we are a new corp and lookinf for vets to learn new player how to play

Hey bro we have everything you looking for and more l. Come check out o e of the oldest corps in the game. We do it all from capital building to pvp. We have players who are specialized into all aspect of the game and with a weslth of knowledge at ur disposal we can help you learn anything you want in the game. Act now and come join the family we call Imperium Technologies.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.