LF New Home

Who am I:
Hello, I have been playing EVE off and on for many years now. I have mostly have lived in wormholes but have reached out to other areas of space from time to time. I just came back a little while ago and I’m hoping to find somewhere to call home.

What I am looking for:
First and foremost, somewhere I belong. I have adapted to different areas of the game before and wouldn’t mind something new like faction warfare or low sec. If that’s where I go, I might need someone to teach me and show me how life in those areas of the game work as I am no expert in those kinda areas. What it comes down to is having good leadership in charge and good people that are of the same mindset.

I want to PVP and I want to PVE. I prefer to make just as much money as I can while blowing up the other peoples money.

I used to fly a lot of tackle, I would love to do some fast gang stuff and I would like to do some bigger fleets. I’d like to do some logi and maybe even pvp with a capital or two.

What I can provide:
Full ESI/API keys as needed
I like to pyfa fittings.
Possibly multiple accounts (depending on how well I fit I may bring more accounts to wherever we live)
And maybe more that I’ve forgotten about? Idk.

Feel free to respond to post, send ingame mail, start a convo whatever works best for you. Expect me to ask something to the effect of “out of everybody out there, why your corp”

Thanks o7

1 Like

Arceleran,

Welcome back!! I just came back a few months ago myself, so I understand your situation. I would be happy to discuss with you the corp I joined. Ill leave our official spam so you have something to read from the toilet. We are a pvp corp and are venturing out to some things currently, so lots of content. We have fleets in EU and US TZ. Hope to chat soon.

Always recruiting

1 Like

Arceleran Kisume, In game mail sent. Reach back if interested, gl.

Hi there m8

we are an independent pvp group that operates from pochven and we just focus in pvp and trying to have fun.

below you got a screen with 10 reasons to why you should consider us an option.

cheers
prim

Hi @Arceleran_Kisume

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Come check us out. If nothing else we are an awesome group to belong to.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/119?u=mattceza

I share a lot of your sentiment and that’s why I recently decided to start my own corporation instead of trying another corp in a bad to find a home.

I’ve spent alot of years in wormholes as well as time in low and nullsec. Been around, like to tbink I know alot and now I’m just trying to find people to play with regularly - teach some newer players, bring in some older ones like yourself, but ultimately just be part of a community.

Trust me, it’s early days and i get it if you don’t want to join a corporation or one - but it’s an opportunity to start something with a like minded individual.

Have a read and I hope we speak more soon.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/astralis-agora-eutz-indy-pvp-low-sec/370684/2

Hey man,

If you are interested in getting back in to WH life, with also the fun of hunting in nullsec, come check us out:
Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Myst

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.