Looking for a New Home

I am in search of a new home.

I am using an alt for anonymity; I am looking for a new home and am still active within my Nullsec corp. I am just not into Null sec living anymore, the politics, everyone constantly ratting/mining/structure bashing.

I am looking for a corporation that:

• Is laid back but isn’t a ghost town on comms or Discord
  • Is willing to take in someone whose schedule changes constantly: I work 48-65hrs a week (Playtime is currently restricted to weekends or off days)
  • Does not have crazy pvp requirements
  • I prefer Wormholes or Low Sec (I have lived in both and am understanding of how both function)
  • Preferably heavy activity in USTZ (Pacific to Eastern)

What I can bring to the table:

• Many years of experience - (Off and On since 2004)
  • Multiple PVP capable characters (107m, 85m, 45m, Some utility alts (PI, mining) - I tend to buy and sell characters outside of my Main three as my needs change)
  • Able to pilot just about any subcap (working into Trig ships)
  • Willingness to continue to learn/relearn all aspects of the game (IE haven’t piloted caps in a long while, small gang pvp skills are a tad rusty - having been an F1 structure basher for so long)

Please post here as I am not able to log in and check Evemails while working

hello, we are a small corp living off a c2. we are part of small alliance of mix vet to newbie with activity in euro and us time zone. we are looking to expand our us time zone present.
In drankengard we enjoy real life first and eve is second, having say that we are active as possible and love to raid other wh or go into null or low sec. we do almost any activity that we can when we can form pvp to pve and yes even mining. take a look at us and your alliance, and if you think this lay back ground can help you out let us know. https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98061121/

Hello @Forum_Machine

I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be exactly what you are looking for.

We’re a US TZ lowsec and npc null pvp corp that lives in the Placid region. We’re an old school group that enjoys the funner points of EVE such as piracy, lowsec gate camps, roams, blops, and WH dives. We also promote an RL first culture as we are all mostly working adults with lives of our own.

I really do believe we’re offering what you’re looking for. Check out our killboard and our forum post and if you’re interested join our public channel Open Filth in game.

1 Like

Will do - I sent over a message in the chat. Would love to talk further!

Come check us out man!
Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

Hey Forum Machine,

Have you heard about NOIR.?

We are a group of mercenaries that operate throughout all of New Eden. We are currently based out of a low-sec system but regularly roam into null-sec and wormholes for content. And we can deploy anywhere in New Eden for a contract.

There are no PVP requirements in NOIR. we just ask that you be active on contracts. The more active you are, the more you will end up getting paid at the end of a successful contract. We also have pilots in every timezone so a changeable schedule isn’t a problem.

If you’re interested, send me a mail or forum message me. Feel free to join our discord server and say hi, or join our in-game channel “Cafe NOIR.”

Happy hunting,
Kravma en Distel o7

1 Like

Hey there,
I think we have what you’re looking for! We are a C4 WH PVP corp with our primetime in USTZ!

You can find our recruitment ad here: [SYNDE] Singularity Expedition Services - C4 WH Corp - US/EU/AU TZ

Fly safe o7

Well, we fit what you are looking for, except we live in Null sec. Difference is we live in NPC null sec and not SOV specifically because we cant stand the SOV crap like you.

We like to hang out and BS. We usually start with a gate camp as people log in and then go off on a roam unless we are being lazy. We do a lot of BLOPS also.

Welcome to come chat with us, just let me know in the recruitment channel!

Fwaming Dwagons could be a good fit for you., We are a C2 0.0/C5 WH group that focuses on Nano PVP. We mostly fight in 0.0 We just want content so we will fight anywhere or anyone. NO BLUES NO POLITICS. If that sounds interesting to you, hit us up on discord and check us out on youtube and zkill.

Sup Forum Machine (Lmao), I have a lowsec pirate corp here with 30~ active pvp toons and we focus on small gang pvp in the lowsec area around Tama. We are part of Pen Is Out and you will 100% get use out of your dread alt here or if you’re getting close to a super/titan you will 100% get use out of that as well. Main fleet comp is Machariels/Leshaks with faxes/guardians if your alt can fly a guard/fax as well that would be ideal. Weekly we get anywhere from 2-3 large fleet fights using caps and every day there is small gang pvp going on in the local lowsec. Alliance has overall 130~ active pvp toons. Mail me in game if you want to follow up.

-Halfdone12

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a NPC Nullsec, no-drama, corporation that opposes the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Our corp and alliance lives in Venal which connects to over 9 nullsec regions to hunt in or explore. They’re many expensive bears to kill and therefore a good location for blackops, smallgang and solo pvp. The region itself is known for it’s riches and you’ll quickly be taught how to ultilize our monopoly on Guristas LP , Abyssal co-op or thrive in our local industry.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6

Thanks everyone for the replies! Once I am fully out of my alliance and things sold/moved I will reach out. Should be a week or so.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.