NPC Null sec - Mining Pilots / Indy Pilots needed - PvP pilots also :)

Hello all,

Caledvwich is recruiting again. Currently I have a few moons that I mine and i cannot get all the resources alone. I need Miners! Also, I need Indy folks to make stuff locally for our PvP group.

There is plenty of isk to be made if you want it via Mining, Indy, Missions / LP etc etc. In addition, we PvP daily. Our PvP group can assist in your defense while mining but i will help you get used to Null sec mining and living to mine another day.

If you just want to mine and be a Indy person - thats fine. But if you want to PvP and get some help with it, I can do that also.

The PI in the area is great for making Fuel Blocks and even all components to make stations - if thats yer gig.

We have no minimums or required online time, etc etc. except one - Need to be a Omega account. Reason is if you are serious enough to want to join you should be a omega account to excel. We just like to have fun together in chat and kill some folks or rocks in the meantime.

Come to the in game chat if you are interested.
Caledvwich (copy and paste that in the join channel)

I have a lot of training videos that I created a few years back and are still relevant mostly. But we have regular discussions on why things work the way they do and tactics / tricks etc. Live training to take place on sisi server as well.

Alliance has a SRP (Ship replacement program) and a stocked local market. We pretty much control the area we live in. We are more a small gang group and prefer to not bother structure bashing. We have had to in the past and likely some in the future but we try to avoid it as its almost as bad as ice Mining.

Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/ArWFFK

recruiting open, chat me up, send a message, join in game chat whatever you want.

Hrm, lets go peeps

Looking for folks to do a variety of things - PvP, PvE, Indy, mining etc. come talk to us.

IGC “WrG Shipwreck” or “Caledvwich”

More folks please!

Looking for PvP and PvE / indy toons. Our little alliance is looking to grow.

MOAR PILOTS PLS!

Think you’d enjoy killing folks and making good ISK in null? Well, this is really the corp for you. Our killboard says it all… as does our wallets.

1 Like

Still like more pilots.

I joined these folks a couple of days ago. Love the setup, love the lack of unnecessary pings, this is a good corp.

1 Like

Have had a number of new pilots join but still looking for more to join us in enjoying the Game of eve.

Alright, new pilots that joined are settled in. Im open to bringing in more folks that are interested! Come on over and chat with me in Discord!

Happy New Year all!

time to get back at it. Looking for the next wave of recruits to help get started in whatever endeavor you are interested in!

Stil needing miners? Me and a friend thought we were going to start a mining corp… (we are new…) specd into being able to use orcas, exhumers, barges and even got a raitaru down… Now I know im over my head. We would like a new home and would love to go the mining/industry route… where most of our points are right now anyway.

yup, still looking for miners as well as PvPers etc.

Hows is it going tonight, i was interested in the ad you’ve put out i have a corp which consists of me and a friend. We have a few characters we are miners and looking to produce as well as participate in pvp. I have a question, are you needing to have people join your corp or a small corp to join your alliance? I havent been in 0.0 in a while and im definitely wanting to go back, looking for a laid back enjoyable alliance to join meet new people, pvp and mine moons etc. Im in US TZ, and ill probably tomorrow after i get back from work send you an in game mail for more info and more of an in depth discussion if your up to it and of course on. Have a good evening, take care.

Welcome aboard Barret. Looking for more Pilots.

We have a EU group starting to get more pilots in and would like more there as well.

Hello all, Looking for the next wave of new pilots. Whatever you are interested in Eve. Just like to get more people involved and share our knowledge.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.