Returning Player Looking for Corp

I only have about 5 mil SP. Eve is one of those games I keep coming back to due to my love of space in all forms. Currently, I have both school and work time constraints but I still love the idea of learning to play this game. I have been trying to get into WH exploration so far have lost 2 ships for my troubles. I am stubborn so I plan on probably losing much more in my attempts. A corp that is willing to give advice and help would be appreciated. I am great at taking direction and not afraid of learning the hard way. My main goal is still to get into a curse the ship I first looked at when starting eve I still love the look and idea of it. Though I have taken many skill detours along the way to try and play solo.

So the TL/DR of it all. Basically fresh player newb again with some SP. Willing to work and listen. edit Thought I should add my timezone UTC -7 or for those in the US MST. edit

Hi,

I’d like to have a chat with you about my corp Freelancerx. We dive into wormhole space for PVP/exploration and do many PVE related things. We have connections as well to do various bits of industry with for those days when school keeps you busy. I’ll send you a mail in game with a discord link so we can start the conversation!

William Hazel
FRX CEO
Fly Free!

Hi there,

We arent a Wh corp, but we do have many other options. We have / can use Indy as well as Pvpers.

Come check us out.

We are a wormhole corp, we have a low class wh (c2) with c3 and highsec exit.
We try do try to help people.
We are mostly eu timezone, so i am +1 utc others are on utc or slightly behind it (maybe an hour or two)
We are pretty casual.

Have a read n let us know :slight_smile: Super Non Serious Gamers Seek's Adult Gamers, Need A Corp? Look :)

Hello there o7

While we are not a WH Corp, we are very helpful. With experienced staff and players. As well as 1on1 help!

You guys currently recruiting and how many active players?

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a NPC Nullsec, no-drama, corporation that opposes the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Our corp and alliance lives in Venal which connects to over 9 nullsec regions to hunt in or explore. They’re many expensive bears to kill and therefore a good location for blackops, smallgang and solo pvp. The region itself is known for it’s riches and you’ll quickly be taught how to ultilize our monopoly on Guristas LP , Abyssal co-op or thrive in our local industry.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6

Check out Outfit 418 WH corp

Hey there come have a chat with us great place to learn PvP and chilled corp to boot here is our ad give us a shout in game or join our public channel

We are always recruiting; as many active players as we can.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.