Looking for corp

60mil sp returning player
Looking for a corp that is active and helpful not looking for hand out bust advice and training. not new but inexperienced. Wanting to pvp eventually but no idea what im doing now but not looking for a corp that only pvp’s or is considered pirate. Interesting a corp that does abit of everything mostly have done missions and things like that interested in hauling possibility as well as ratting as well as some industry to do i station while im away. I dont have really any assets other then the ship im in and my wallet so im not really locked down any place. I am us central and prefer one that has members on during the day and night. i prefer to be part of something other then just a number or cannon fodder during pvp. Have mic as well.

1 Like

wormhole space might just be what you are looking for you deffo wont be just another f1 monkey.

Hello Vole and wellcome back to eve online again.

I am currently building up something in eve online that is fresh, new and unique.
Let me present to you my idea —> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!
through this link.

As you might understand it’s a roleplaying idea that is based upon the eve online loren but we have added our own player lore to it as well that goes along and is supported with the eve online official lorn.
The roleplay is about the player lorn i made as a backround story and from there your own peronal story development in this story of yours. The roleplay is also about the made up government that is forming and all of it’s daily lifes events that happens within or outside it. Like in real life…

Roleplay might be something new to you that you have not tried out yet or could think of trying out. We do not only roleplay but so mutch more that.

So do take a look at that link i provided and do considder this advert.

With friendly regards,

Tryme Trymsson

Welcome back vole,

Check us out at Federation of Freedom Fighters. We are a Sov Nullsec PvP corp that is heavily based in the USTZ.

Being in Nullsec also opens up opportunities for Industy and Exploration. We also will help you relearn the game as well as get you up to speed on all the stuff you may have missed.

Join our in game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW and say hello.

Come check us out!

Hey there look no further :wink:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.