Looking for Active Friendly Corp

New player looking to join an active Corp. I know there is a lot to do in eve but currently I’d like to help out doing end game null/low sec missions/events, wormholes, large scale pvp battles, etc with the Corp. I am in EST time zone and character is part of Gallente Federation.

Thanks.

1 Like

:wave: @Alexxander_Anderson

Wellcome to Eve Online :rocket: :+1:
I hope you will have a good time with us in the eve online community.

Feel free to ask any questions you might bump into during your adventures through the https://forums.eveonline.com/c/new-citizens or the new players chat channel in the game. You will quite fast discover that eve onlines players are quite helpfull.

As for your post i can offer you this:

Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting! it’s an uniqe idea of mine that i am trying to develop that you may not be able to find anywere else in the game. It may not be apealing to everyone but atlest alot of people wish it to come true and see something new in the game that they have not seen before.

Contact me if you find the idea interesting and would like to know more about it. A conversation will give you more info then you can get from the post i have posted.

MY man that is what we do :slight_smile: Stop by and check us out… might be a good fit for you.

We are active, friendly (unless you arent in fleet), helpful, huggable and deeply caring…

But we are looking to change our ways for Indy Pilots / bloodthirsty murderers.

Come check us out or chat.

Alexxander, ive sent you an ingame mail. Alot of these guys will send you a copy and paste mail. Chew you up, spit you out and treat you like a number.
Read my mail, and see if I can convince you to come fly with us.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for posting and the input. Everyone has interesting prospects and I’ll make sure to reach out to try and make the right choice!

Outfit 418 good wh corp

Alexxander Anderson hey there!

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. We’re part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition. We’re not blobby but we’re not tiny. We’re community focused and have a great organization here that I think you’d love to be a part of.

We’re US and EU Timezones so you’ll find it easy to make new friends. Here’s a little more information about us:

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

Fleet Commanders
PvP Pilots
Capital Pilots
Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

SRP for Alliance sanctioned Ops
Discord and TeamSpeak3
All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (no alphas, sorry)
Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you soon Alexxander! Have a good day :grin:

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

1 Like

hey if you want to dive into wormholes and willing to traine covops cloaking hit us up

Hey @Alexxander_Anderson,

“New Player” and “End Game” don’t really go well in the same sentence, but I think you’ll find that our cooperative play style helps to smooth things out. Check out our ad below and if you like what you see hop on Discord for a chat and we can see if we’re a good fit for each other.

Hi Alexxander,

B0SS Alliance is back and we are actively recruiting cool people focused on PVP. We are currently staged in NPC null sec and have plenty of content for people interested in all sorts of pvp.

At Star Frontiers & B0SS Alliance we place a premium on mature social interactions, and on playing eve well - by learning, growing and communicating with one another. As we once famously stated, “we’re not elitists, we’re just tired of fail.”

Please reach out to us on discord! https://discordapp.com/invite/axkA4Rs

For testimony from our members check out our recruitment thread Star Frontiers - 12 Year Old Corporation Recruiting PvP Focused Pilots for NPC Nullsec.... Come Fly With Us!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Nem

Come check us out!

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow things up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

Hello @Alexxander_Anderson

We are a super ACTIVE PVP WH Corp/Alliance. Come take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

we do a bit of everything, mostly WH

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.