B0SS Alliance - Recruiting PvP Focused Pilots & Corporations for NPC Nullsec.... Come Fly With Us!

B0SS Alliance Is Recruiting Mature, Skilled, and Self-Reliant Pilots and Corporations for NPC Nullsec - No Experience Required.

Nearly 13 years ago Star Frontiers was founded by a group of “rl” friends with one goal in mind: great gameplay with great friends. To this day, we’ve stayed true to that vision. Through many changes, we’ve managed to maintain a close-knit, family feel combined with a commitment to skilled, well-informed gameplay. We’ve taken this culture and philosophy and extended it into an alliance - and we want you or your corp, to join us!

And Now… we’re back as Brotherhood of Spacers (B0SS) Alliance and bringing that same philosophy to a new level…

At B0SS Alliance we place a premium on mature social interactions, and on playing eve well - by learning, growing and communicating with one another. As we once famously stated, “we’re not elitists, we’re just tired of fail.”

Of note we offer:

• Alliance Comms & Discord
  • Small Gang PvP
  • A fun, edgy experience in NPC Nullsec.
  • A Cadre of Skilled, Experienced Leadership To Help You Succeed.
  • A robust presence at out-of-game EVE events such as EVE Vegas & Fanfest.
  • Plenty of chances to lead and shape the corporation and alliance!

We don’t ask for much from our pilots. An interest in PvP is a must, but we are a mature corporation who also understand our best members are often busy professionals with families and “rl” obligations.

Our ideal pilots:

• PvP Regularly (no hard minimums however)
  • Get On Comms
  • Interact In A Fun, Social and Amicable Way
  • Enjoys the challenges of NPC nullsec.

If this sounds like you then stop by our public chat in game “Star Frontiers” or better yet, join us on Discord at:

For those who already have their own corporation, we are looking for new alliance members and will entertain mergers… no fewer than 6 of our directors were leadership in corporations that merged into our own. Make our home… your home.

Check us out today!

Recruitment Contacts
Argus Sorn
Muffage
RobohunterX
MatthewMN
Nickolas Timmothy
Gren Stormhammer
Xenotrigger
xXNemXx

Or honestly… any of our members!

3 Likes

I joined Star Frontiers by complete chance; there was a recruitment drive, the recruitment post looked like the corp (and the alliance) were the right fit, and they came highly recommended by other null sec entities. Looking back, it was one of the luckiest choices I could have made in the game.

In terms of gameplay and skills, we are lucky to have some of the most experienced Eve players in the game, and a whole host of highly skilled FCs. But joining a corp is more than that.

If you spend 3 or 4 hours of your day interacting with a bunch of space nerds, you want to be with likeminded people. We are a very social group of players, who are very well represented at Eve social gatherings, and many of us have become good friends. Not just online friends either; many of us meet socially in rl. My wife thought it was “just weird” to be going out for dinner with my online gaming mates who had travelled across the Atlantic for a weekend on the town; but now she’s met them, even she thinks they are a good bunch of people! (I shouldn’t be stroking their ego’s, but every now and then they deserve it)

So if you want to join a capable, skilled and friendly group of spacers, come and join Star Frontiers, and be part of the brotherhood. (sisterhood is also accepted, as is non-binaryhood…best be as pc as I can!)

Muff

1 Like

Venal is lovely this time of year…

Join us on Discord at…

1 Like

I’ve been with SF since 2016. Eve is a hard space to learn when you are new and I joined SF not knowing much about this game but joining SF has been great. SF has been a home to me for all of my Eve career and the best bunch of guys and gals to fly with. Check my history. I have been with 2 corps and the 1st one failed but this corp didn’t and we are still doing our thing. This corp has made it more than just flying pixels, I made some real good friends here, in game and out of. If you are looking to fly with a great group of people. Come check us out.

1 Like

Join us in Venal - good isk, easy life, no CTA’s or other stress…

Come by our discord for more information!

1 Like

My first experience playing Eve was as a wide-eyed newbro who’d been strictly missioning and mining in high sec, one of my friends invited me to join him in nullsec into another corp under B0SS alliance. After about a month of learning what it meant to be in nullsec, SF invited me to join them since my previous corp wasn’t active anymore. I still remember one of my first PVP experiences with them was flying a Taranis and getting tackle on a Tempest that had roamed into our space looking to pick a fight.

After a few years of playing Eve with them, which includes several moves and great conflicts from Tenal to Perrigen Falls and then to Esoteria, I took a break from Eve, but this corp is the thing that brought me back to play the game a year later. Listening to these space nerds’ voices again is like meeting back up with old friends, and I sure missed them. Come join us if you want to make connections like these, and have fun playing Eve again.

1 Like

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”

Take your step and join Star Frontiers, proud members of B0SS Alliance.

1 Like

Stop by tonight and find out more about us!

2 Likes

Hit us up today on discord!

For the longest time I was one of those “I always wanted to play EVE” people. I couldn’t because the pcs I had wouldn’t survive it or my internet did not have enough hamsters (It is an actual issue where I’m from). But the day came and in the first week I was riding my only ship to Null sec only to get smartbombed. I loved it. And I haven’t left since. SF is the place where I really saw what EVE was. It’s not about making ISK or having a cool ship. It’s about GOALS. What do you like to do? What would you like to try? People have done it before and can give you some heads up on the way you’ll explode on the way to learning. Awesome right? I know. Hope you come and try out new things with us too.

SF let me bring my drake…:muscle::muscle::100::100::boom::boom:

Do you guys accept noobs?

It depends on how noob… we don’t take people who gen’ed yesterday because there are some skills you need under your belt before we can even think about you surviving out here.

I recommend you get on our discord (linked below) and ask questions while you run the tutorials and some career agents and what not. We’ll point you in the right direction and when you are ready, we’ll get you out.

If you have a mil or two sp under your belt and have already done that sort of thing… then yeah, we’ll get you in no problem.

We are recruiting tonight!!! Stop by!

I joined Star Frontiers nearly 12 years ago, after being in game for about a week. I never expected to be for for more than a decade, but since joining, I’ve followed the corporation all over the game, and to Vegas and Iceland for Fanfest.

In our latest adventure we have chosen to take up residence in NPC nullsec. There are plenty of fleets to join and things to do, all without the overhead of Sovereignty.

If you are looking for a fun group of pilots to fly with that understand that you have a real life you need to attend to from time to time, maybe you should check us out.

Star Frontiers has been my home since 2010. I have been the CEO, I have been a line member, I have been an instructor, I have done a lot with the Corp. we have moved all over the map following the content and we put up fights that aren’t always in our favor. We have fun and stay a community that even those who leave find their way back.

I joined Star Frontiers 9 years ago and have had a blast playing this game filled with large coalitions and the blue donut.

Take a bite of the grey/red donut today…

Checking in,

I’ve flown with these bunch of dudes for some time now, at the core is a social bunch who actively meet up with fellow corp mates whenever it allows. Whether its Vegas, Reykjavik, London or hell just someone happens to be passing through with work / holidays.

Chilled to the core, the only things not tolerated on any level are drama and any kind of malice toward our people.

Since leaving TEST to reform B0SS it would be great to re-build a collection of players in this corp, and corps in this alliance that stand for the same relaxed way of playing, taking content where we can get it and put up another decent covering of time zones.

Honestly whether you’re looking for a new home for yourself or your corp, you should at least drop in the alliance discord server for a chat.

Cheers

B

We are recruiting corporations to our alliance as well… hit us up on discord!!!