Returning PvP Pilot. 183m SP [USTZ]

I’ve been playing EVE off and on since 2003. I’ve decided to come back and give it another try. My skills are all geared towards PVP and I can fly almost any ship. I am looking for a corporation in null or low sec but I do not like big blobs. Must be active in the USTZ. Small to mid sized gangs are what I enjoy the most. CTA’s can be tough for me due to RL constraints. I have capitals but it’s been a long time since I’ve used them. PVP is what I’m looking for but I am pretty rusty.

We’re a USTZ PVP Corp based in FADE.

Fleet Angel’s Security Corporation or FA.SC for short.

WE FORM V0LTA [GLHF] is our alliance, a few small tight knit group of corps focused on making good content for its members with few blues and most of the map is free to shoot.

What we offer:
Medium sized fleet engagement (No tidi)
Capital operations
Small gang pvp
Blops operations
Several ISK making options

We, as a corp, are looking to expand our operations and have a need for additional veteran pilots who like to fight at a seeming disadvantage and come out on top. We all strive to improve and help each other improve but are not looking for new bros at this time. Recruitment is selective and requires experience and knowledge of eve to keep our operations streamlined and efficient. We play the game to have fun. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated.

Application Requirements:
TS3 and Discord access
Willingness to join comms with a working microphone
Willingness to join fleets for timers when RL allows
ESI SeAT/Auths for your accounts
Capital Alts highly encouraged
Will be required to go on a roam with CEO while on comms prior to application acceptance

If you think we may be a fit for you, join our Discord and say hello.

Killboard - https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98402049/

Contact Information:
Discord - https://discord.gg/6RU5YPx
Public in game channel - FA.SC Public
Recruiters - Tesh Dar, Galthirion, Lt Lunar Lazair hit us up on discord bro!

I understand coming back and trying to find a new home. If you want to, contact us in eve under the chat channel “Guardian Pub” and we can answer what questions we have.

B0SS Alliance Is Recruiting Mature, Skilled, and Self-Reliant Pilots and Corporations for NPC Nullsec - No Experience Required

And Now… we’re back as Brotherhood of Spacers (B0SS) Alliance and bringing that same philosophy to a new level…

At B0SS Alliance we place a premium on mature social interactions, and on playing eve well - by learning, growing and communicating with one another. As we once famously stated, “we’re not elitists, we’re just tired of fail.”

Of note we offer:

• Alliance Comms & Discord
  • Small Gang PvP
  • Mid sized fleets
  • Blopsing
  • Moon Mining
  • A fun, edgy experience in NPC Nullsec.
  • A Cadre of Skilled, Experienced Leadership To Help You Succeed.
  • A robust presence at out-of-game EVE events such as EVE Vegas & Fanfest.
  • Plenty of chances to lead and shape the corporation and alliance!

We don’t ask for much from our pilots. An interest in PvP is a must, but we are a mature corporation who also understand our best members are often busy professionals with families and “rl” obligations.

Our ideal pilots:

• PvP Regularly (no hard minimums however)
  • Get On Comms
  • Interact In A Fun, Social and Amicable Way
  • Enjoys the challenges of NPC nullsec.

If this sounds like you then stop by our public chat in game “Star Frontiers” or better yet, join us on Discord at:

logo

Heavy Causality Collective (HVYCC) is a null PVP corporation, active in NPC space (no blue donut sorry). We are a corporation rebuilding from an extended hiatus, but we’re back and rebuilding, and we want YOU to be apart of our community!

We come from a long and storied tradition of PVP in null sec, low sec, and even some High sec wars. You have a chance to be apart of our new history as we find

What We Offer

• Highly active and growing corporation

• Active Corp AND Alliance FCs/Fleets

• Experienced Leadership with high levels of organization and communication

• Corporation Buyback for LP items, Ore, and Salavge!

• Grow with the corp! As we grow you grow and so do your horizons!!

Requirements

We only require our members to do a few small things:

• Be active in Discord/TS3 when online

• 1x Strat Op Per Week

• 2x PVP Fleets Per Week (Strat Ops Count!!)

• Registration on our SEAT for auth.

The HEAVY Difference

If you’re interested in joining please feel free to contact us!

While we are mainly a US corp, we do have active players in EU timezone so don’t be afraid to join!

To contact a recruiter join our Discord

or in game channel: HEAVY In Public

– Valklears. is recruiting
╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
╠► Roam, Loot & Pillage
╠► No Blob, Minimal Blues
╠► Small Gang Warfare
╠► Gatecamping
╠► Fight for the Guristas

http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 =D =D

Greetings. We have a lot of folks in our team that like you have returned to the game. We are in Null just getting moved into Delve and can offer the PvP content you desire plus a good bit more if your interested. From Delve roams are planned into Arcadia and Blood Raider space if we feel the need. We are also a heavy industry group as well with moons and such to mine if you ever decide to try something different. One of the nice things about being in TEST alliance is there is always PvP content of some sort going on. If you enjoy flying Covert Ops extra fun here.

Fly safe and be dangerous. One day discord invite. https://discord.gg/dvpkkQCa

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.