75M + 50M Pilot Looking for USTZ Null PvE, Industry, PvP

Looking to come back part time. I have experience running small/medium corps. I have 2 accounts. One for pvp/ratting, and the other is an industrialist. Looking for a quietish place to rat/mine/make stuff. I can contribute to pvp fleets as a beginning FC or a good F1 jockey. Only looking to live in Null. Main TZ is US, but I can do some EUTZ as well.

2 Likes

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec. .

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

You can join our in-game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW to speak to one of our recruiters or join our Discord. https://discord.gg/

1 Like

You should consider joining The Phoenix Uprising. They are an Industry corp based in Immensea as part of the Federation Uprising alliance family and Legacy Coalition. You get access to a lot of Industrial infrastructure as well as daily PVP fleets in both US and EUTZ. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

07 hey m8 we live in 0.0 Tenerifis small gang warfare in Razor Alliance. We are all indy guys aswell so we can help there. Discord Link or hit me up in game!

1 Like

Hi Tirion,

Sounds like we may be a fit.

If you feel this is the case after reading our advert, Get in touch!

1 Like

o/, I hope everything’s going well.

Currently, yes, we are looking for new members.

The first thing you should know is that we offer a well rounded experienced corp. One who’s been around the block a few times but still has room for new members to grow and become valued honored pilots in their own right.

We go out of our way to support active pilots. The more activity we see the more we support you and it all isn’t just related to pvp support. No matter where your Isk making choices may take you we offer a means to help you maximize your profit margin.

We offer our members not only ALL of Delve to exploit but also exclusive systems where they can rat, mine ABCs or Moon Goo. Do industry to their heart’s content or roam and hunt to quench their blood thirst.

We offer not only loyalty but also brotherhood. Where members look out for one another, work and fight together until the bitter end.

And while we have a few simple rules such as “Don’t be a dick” and “Learn from your losses” Ultimately the only limitations placed on you will be the limitations you place on yourself.

Feel free to visit our in Game Public channel or simply convo me and we can have a chat in ts to answer any questions.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Laid Back Crew
✪ Active Leadership
✪ Exp FCs
✪ Null/Low Sec hunting
✪ Small/Large Gang
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Daily Fleets
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ SRP <–Sub Cap Plan
✪ SRP <–Capital Plan
✪ US-EU-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB: The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

All the best!

The Prophit
Zervas Aeronautics

1 Like

Eve mail sent

1 Like

eve mail sent

1 Like

Hey man, AIEU is recruiting. We’re a nullsec PvP corp with strong indy backup. We’re looking to add PvP pilots with interest in small gang fights and manual piloting.

Full recruitment post here if you want.

1 Like

if you are still looking we could use someone like you Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

I think DMSQD would be a great fit for you. Low key group of pilots that have been playing for a long time, access to all scales of PvP daily. We run regulary corp blops and small fleets. Ability to take out fleets and be an FC if you desire on a corp and alliance level. Access to all imperium space for isk making. Check us out

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

Hey there Tirion (Sick name btw)

Incredible opportunity to be part of one of the friendliest, craziest group of capsuleers going around.

If you answer yes to any of the below, you should absolutely waste no time in hitting me up to get into this brilliant little Corp.

Do you like…

• PVP
    • Small Gang Roams?
    • Big ass fleets?
    • Capital PVP?
  • Being able to attend a fleet, not just with the Alliance, but with ANY of our networked Alliances?
  • Learning new ■■■■
  • Enjoying adult beverages and enjoying your time in game?

WELL, look no further.

We are a crazy, tight knit group of people focusing on the fun things in life and EVE. We usually do small Fleets or Capital PvP and sometimes dip into PvE adventures to fund our addictions. We have Veteran and new players alike and can teach you everything you can or need to know in and around New Eden

What we offer:

• Knowledgeable Veterans in Corp to help you learn

• SOV Nullsec for all kinds of ISK making opportunities.

• PvP from small fleet roams to full coalition level engagements

• A strong member presence across US/EU/AU Timezones

• An extremely strong member driven community

• The best group of totally mad corpmates you could ask for!

What we require:

• 10 Million Skill Points

• Working Mic

• Willingness to be on comms & standing fleet when undocked.

(This is not just for us to come and save you, but if we need you to help us go and save one of our own)

If you feel we might be a good fit for you (of course we are), there are a number of ways to speak to me!

Discord: Nocturne#8708

In Game: Alexis Kai’Roux

Pub Channel: UCATR Pub

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity.
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of
pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve
entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining
ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders,
veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most
importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly
memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?
We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be
anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have
a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new
blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email
Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom
House of Tyrell Pub

Hello there @Tirion_Fordham!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.