Looking for pvp corp 120mil + alts

Hey all, im an off again and on again kinda person but life has settled down and i’m enjoying the game again trying to find my niche.

I used to run with some friends in a small blops gang. ESS, drone changes and overall ratting meta changes has limited that area of the game style and i’m the last one left from our group.

Prior to this my last serious contribution to anyone was running with a good group of guys that helped give me a crash dive in the game and bring me up to speed but like most vets they’re long gone with no intention on coming back. How to move caps, use them, live in null as a pvper etc.

That’s left me with not many peeps to play with and get better with and I just cant get into solo 100%. Its why im drifting around trying to find that group again, find that fix, make that connection. You wont find me living in military sites but im not asking “FC What ammo”. An honest assessment of me is mediocre but always willing to ship up or down and get stuck in.

I got your back:

• Max Soup toon who is also a blops, recon, links, fax pilot. I have the nyx and a meh fit, It needs to be brought in line with your doctrine if I join.
  • Max Avatar and Rag Pilot who is also a blops pilot, recon, Dread, fax, Minmatar/Caldari F1 Doctrines. The rag is mine and mine to loose. I have a null doctrine fit for the avatar and isk for the hull when required.
  • Sub cap pilot at 100 mil SP. All doctrines and amarr carrier, working towards lvl 5 ship skills then dread stuff
  • Sub cap, recon, blops, hauler, bait and overall just slave. Working on Fax and dread
  • Sub cap, carrier, fax. She was an indy toon im repurposing.

I need to check but im sure all can fly at least a sabre and 2 or 3 can use a HIC.

• Im a 14 year IT professional, so working with APIs and tools like seat is something I have some experience in, if its needed or you’re current gods are being burned out.
  • Direct and spicy at times but not looking for drama.
  • I like to get involved and stuck in. Sitting on disc or memeing in staging isn’t for me.

I’m after low sex or null.
Im a ■■■■ FC but dropping bombers and BLOPS is easy enough.
No LARP, RP, mining permit kinda groups.
I’ll entertain the delve crowd, but spending a few weeks down there was enough. If you don’t live in t5z or M2- we can still chat.
Active PVP. I mean gate camps, hunting, ad-hoc roams. I’m looking for people who live pvp but also want more people in fleet without the weird complex.

Hit me up in game. Its easier and I appreciate the effort more than a copy/pasta
And if you ask me a question that can be answered in my wall of text :thinking: im just going to assume you saw “Pulse willing to join fleets” and waste your time. You will ask me to go through Seat, Auth, Moving ■■■■, buying doctrine, and everything else. You can take 4 minutes to read who you’re asking to join.

sent you a mail in-game.

Still weighing options since this had no momentum.

Hey fellow nerd come have a chat with us. We even give free beers on join up. Not some bs beer like white claws we talking Budweiser this ones for you bud!

Hello mate.

I run a small EU Piracy Corp that is slowly recruiting the right sort of people.

Can you tell me if you have found a new spot to call home or are you still looking?

Thanks
Eric

Update: I should have read your reply to the same question above…
Can you jump into our Discord and we can have a chat?

We have a lot to offer and may be a fit for you. A little about our Corp…

Our Corp, Into Oblivion, is an EU/US/AU TZ corporation. We are situated within a large null sec alliance. This corp has been founded on PvP and having fun. We also do some group mining ops, not mandatory, and we build things…
We are mostly grown up mature guys…mostly, who know RL comes first. I think you will find us to be eloquent and engaging…we can also BS with the best of them.

We can offer you the following things:
*Small gang PvP (The corp is run by current and null bloc FC’s)
*Big Block PvP…think fleet battles
*3 Regions of space to make isk in
*Alliance Industry Structures
*Friendly Community
*Moons to mine

If you don’t want to get lost in the crowd, and just be a number, but, you do want to get into a great corp with guys that have a lot of experience, space and opportunities, come check us out.

Our Ingame channel is 0BLVN Public

Shoot me, Stockarian, a message ingame.

Other conatcts:
Nathaniel Acami - CEO
Spike en Chasteaux - Recruiter
Stockarian - Recruiter
Prodigyk4 - Recruiter
FunnyTnT - Recruiter

Ingame mail fired your way :smiley:

Dr Wilson’s Newbro Academy - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Check us out!

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep disconnected nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey sorry i saw this Late https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1705300610/. We are always taking members Old new don’t matter we are a wormhole corp but due to certain factors in wormholes we do Null/Wh/Low. When we are not fighting in the war we do our own stuff like mining, low sec , wormhole diving, SMall/mid gangs or just hang out on ts and chat play other games. If you don’t like sov np if you don’t like low sec that’s np In tdsin we try to offer everything for every one come join the ingame channels TDSIN Pub and TDSIN Recruitment in-game to speak to our recruiters. Plenty of good times to be had!!

Going to reactivate this thread. Activity in my current place took a nose dive and im bored out of my mind with no change in the horizon.

If you’re looking for someone that wants to be involved or crack a whip hit me up. Not interested in sitting quietly and mashing F1 or logging in to go afk.

Hit me up for a real convo, copy/pasta’s get ignored pretty hard here.

@Dymorian_Deile

Come talk to this guy. He is getting spammed harder than an e-thot posting feet pics.

Also I wanna welp his Titan.

You do have a titan right ???

Hi Fitz

I think you and I are in the exact same place in terms of what we want to do:)

I love to kill goons but the current war its just to much for me in terms of being to boring, Iam never been good in taken part of anchar + f1 fleets and now i have decided to establish a thera wing within our corp that will focus in pure pvp (small and midsize) . Where the only goal is to have fun, simple game play with no drama and TiDi free experience.

That being said you as a Mass member will still have access to horde space to make your iskies in the background to fund your pvp:)

As you are aware horde is currently blue with basically everyone within the warzone = querious and delve but outside that area they are considered hostiles and free to go:). So by operating from thera we will have quick access to multiple regions on a daily basis where we can create havoc and provoke fights.

please feel free to join our discord if you want to know more https://discord.gg/E8bJc8mNrC

If not i wish you all the best finding the home you are looking for

cheers
prim

B0SS Alliance Is Recruiting Mature, Skilled, and Self-Reliant Pilots and Corporations for NPC Nullsec - No Experience Required

Nearly 13 years ago Star Frontiers was founded by a group of “rl” friends with one goal in mind: great gameplay with great friends. To this day, we’ve stayed true to that vision. Through many changes, we’ve managed to maintain a close-knit, family feel combined with a commitment to skilled, well-informed gameplay. We’ve taken this culture and philosophy and extended it into an alliance - and we want you or your corp, to join us!

And Now… we’re back as Brotherhood of Spacers (B0SS) Alliance and bringing that same philosophy to a new level…

At B0SS Alliance we place a premium on mature social interactions, and on playing eve well - by learning, growing and communicating with one another. As we once famously stated, “we’re not elitists, we’re just tired of fail.”

Of note we offer:

• Alliance Comms & Discord
  • Small Gang PvP
  • Mid sized fleets
  • Blopsing
  • Moon Mining
  • A fun, edgy experience in NPC Nullsec.
  • A Cadre of Skilled, Experienced Leadership To Help You Succeed.
  • A robust presence at out-of-game EVE events such as EVE Vegas & Fanfest.
  • Plenty of chances to lead and shape the corporation and alliance!

We don’t ask for much from our pilots. An interest in PvP is a must, but we are a mature corporation who also understand our best members are often busy professionals with families and “rl” obligations.

Our ideal pilots:

• PvP Regularly (no hard minimums however)
  • Get On Comms
  • Interact In A Fun, Social and Amicable Way
  • Enjoys the challenges of NPC nullsec.

If this sounds like you then stop by our public chat in game “Star Frontiers” or better yet, join us on Discord at:

Sent you a mail in game good luck finding a place to chill

Hi!

We are a Pure Blind based null corp/alliance 12 jumps from Jita. We have a strong EUTZ and a growing NA TZ. Only slightly quiet time is a few hours before DT. We have an excellent Indy base and a 24 hour a day standing fleet for miner and home defense.

Check out our ad for more info, I hope we get a chance to chat. Good luck with your search :slight_smile:

Bumping my post because its obviously enough to piss off the sensitive type.

Reminder, if you rent, play off someone elses playbook, all your members are individuals, and you require more information than a NATO TS SCI clearance in a video game. Pound sand.

Otherwise i’ll make a choice this weekend.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.