Vet. player lf corp

Good evening fellow players.
First of all let me introduce myself. I have been playing this game for almost 10 years. I have tried almost everything except incursion. My total time spent in wh space is somewhere around 4 years. Null sec is even more. Low sec ~1.5 year

During my EvE career I was a recruiter for good amount of corporations, was a CEO and FC. Shitposter on discord, good friend on team speak and real life.
My main toon now have somewhere 56m sp. Both caps and subcaps. Logi at V, amarr and minm frigs V.

I am looking firstly for a good community to spend time talking to - there is no point to log in for me if there is nobody around (if I wanted to do solo I would just go to wh space). Active comms/discord is a must. I have discord/ts3/mumble installed. Medium sized preferred but small/large groups are also welcomed. Also if you have freshly made corp and need a help I can provide content and help with it but you need to have a clear vision of what you want from it and what is the damn plan.

In terms of activity I am looking for PVP oriented group. Preferably small/medium size, I don’t care about politics neither here nor in real life and don’t want to be involved in a MASSIVE BATTLES THAT HAPPENS ONLY ONCE IN A LIFE. Low sec roams, gate camps, BLOPS would be awesome.
In terms of PvE I am mostly self sufficient but it would be great to have space to do iskies nearby.

I am EU based and my playtime is vary hard. My timetable sucks a lot and RL first policy is a must as well. Also if you guys make a fleet with a form up for like 40 min pass on this ad as well, don’t waste my time.
ESI/API or whatever do you need will be provided cause I am not a spy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wellp I’m not gonna ■■■■■■■■ and throw an ad at you. We have some EU crossover, and have room for more EU bros to level the field. We have content available almost 23/7 if you want it. Flash fleets, strategically fleets, roams, HD, BLOPs, w/e you want.

Hit me up if you want to chat on Comms

2 Likes

Wormhole space is anything but solo, and the only place you’re going to get away from the “MASSIVE BATTLES” you hate.

For being a vet you know nothing of the current meta, lol. Good luck.

Try Triumvirate, it’s as close as you’re going to get.

2 Likes

Tell it those guys who lived with only one POS and 12 toons in a c1 wh. Please, only proper responds, without any stupid sarcasm.

1 Like

stupid sarcasm? <== like this

2 Likes

I’m telling you why you’re not going to get any proper responds, just people who don’t read your thread and throw copypastas.

If you want small fights, go to a proper Wormhole corporation. The nullsec meta doesn’t have want you want, the meta is blobfests and supers because that’s how you win.

Anybody that tells you different isn’t being honest.

1 Like

You have made yourself clearly and I agree with you. But, as a recruiter, I liked to make the unique ad.

For null sec I hoped for any proper npc null group either low sec fw/camp one.

Wormhole is a good place yep but not what I am currently looking for/

P.S. also as I remember few years ago there were small PvP groups in big blocks who liked to run small fleet for fun. French Conexions or something like that do it nowadays I know but I am not french

1 Like

That’s why in my reply I told you to apply to Triumvirate, and you know I’m being honest :wink:

https://giphy.com/gifs/hqg-tXTqLBYNf0N7W

1 Like

Yeah. Also thought about one of their former group, Yamata or smthing like that, but they are in delve nowadays :sob:

1 Like

You want core groups in Triumvirate, like No Mercy or Wolves.

Keep in mind you might have some trouble getting in due to your killboard (lack of PvP experience). You don’t get out of blob warfare without talented pilots and high standards.

2 Likes

mostly logi pilot :frowning:

1 Like

You could join an F1 blob core alliance.

Or…you can join a group that is associated, non-renter, and you can still have the small group experience with access to the blob should you want in on it.

1 Like

Tri isn’t a renter and isn’t a blob at all. I’d say if he wants PVP head to tri and have fun. All they do is small gang currently.

1 Like

1 Like

In game message sent. I think we have what you are looking for. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

You should consider Alwar Fleet! They are the higher SP EUTZ corp of the Federation Uprising alliance, a medium sized Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. Our alliance specializes in mid sized 30-50 man fleets, as well as small gang roams/occasional blops, however since we are in Legacy Coalition we also do participate in larger battles as well on occasion.

For alliance ops, we hand out T2 Logistics for free and you hand them back at the end of the fleet (and if you die you do not need to pay for it).

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

1 Like

If you like shitposting, where everyone in corp will welcome your presence and being treated as a good friend then Alien is definitely a good choice for you. Also politics, yuck.
We do all small gang PvP, Blops and lots of gate camps. Our lust for blood is so great that we WILL drop Blops on Frigates just for the lulz.
We also understand that RL comes first and thus there’s no hassle or CTAs and other dumb things like that. Feel free to shoot me an EVEmail or join this Discord and hang out even if you won’t join in the end!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.