I am possibly in search of a new home.
First and Foremost: This is an alt. I am looking for a new home and am still active within my Nullsec corp. I am just not as active as they require and have no time to participate in the required fleet ops or the active war effort unfortunately.
I am looking for a corporation that:
- Is laid back yet has daily activity
- Is willing to take in someone whose schedule changes constantly: I work 48-65hrs a week (Playtime <10hrs/week currently)
- Doesn’t mind me doing Indy related things during the work-week over PVP (Will PVP on my days off) And does not have crazy PVP requirements
- Prefer Null-sec Based but WH and Low Sec are viable options as well (I have lived in both and am understanding of how both function)
- Preferably has activity in late USTZ (Pacific) OR Early AUTZ - Other TZs will obviously be considered
What I can bring to the table:
- Many years of experience - (Off and On for 15 years)
- Multiple characters (104m, 70m, 35m, Some miners and utility alts - I tend to buy and sell characters outside of my Mains as my needs change)
- Able to pilot just about any subcap (working into Trig ships)
- Willingness to continue to learn/relearn all aspects of the game (IE haven’t piloted caps in a long time - aside from the rorq)
Please post here as I am not able to log in and check Evemails while working