45 mil sp PvP toon w/2 15+ mil sp alts LF small-med gang PvP Focused corp

Im gonna be blunt and straight to the point. I am Only interested in small-med gang pvp. Not interested at all in caps, sov war, blobs etc…

I am looking for a hardcore 0.0 pvp corp. Blops, WH Evictions, camps, roams, etc… I am down with all of that.

What I offer:
-Blops bs + 2 hunters
-been playing since 06 so lots of experience (mostly 0.0 and WH)
-Activity is the name of my game. I play to have fun, not sit around station spinning
-Versatile TZ as i work from home
-Extensive Experience in WH operations (former alliance exec/fc of small 200+ man c4 wh alliance)

What im looking for:
-Active 50+ member corp ( i dont care how many are in your alliance, it all begins with corp
-Consistent Blops and high end roams ( i have skills for good ships why fly t1 crap)
-Proactive self sufficient Hunter types are Exactly what im looking for ( if you cant combat probe you dont count)
-Dispersed power at top of food chain. (not interested in Dictatorships where one person makes All calls)
-Comraderie. I want a squad to fly with, some bros (and sistas) who fly good and who i can work and grow with in our proficiency of killing mofos.

If you are interested feel free to eve mail me as i get that on my phone and can respond and begin researching you guys.

Thanks for your interest.
Nick

You have a discord mate?

Is this your main? I don’t see a history of active PvP…

You should consider joining ADFU, we are always looking for pilots!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.