Returning Player trying to find something small and niche

Done the huge bloc fighting. Done with it and noticed it burns me out of the game. Im coming back and avoiding that stuff like the plague.

EUTZ
100+ mil SP on 3 toons
2 super pilots with rag and nyx
Most toons can fly a dread
2 are logi
3-4 toons are cov-ops tackle and cyno
3 Blops pilots

Looking for Small gang, blops, camps and ganks and the occasional 3rd party.

I mostly solo roam (badly) or solo gank in a BS while loosing a T2 cruiser so if your KB is something you highly value. Im not for you. Im self sufficient in the game, can work with the API and stuff too.

Hit me up in game DrMaddog or the in-game channel “Hot Dropped” if im on an alt, as most reddit stuff goes in a blackhole for me.

Hi welcome back mate.
here is exaclty what you are lookign for we do all kind of stuff gate camp,blops, small med size fleet , nano fleet and your ability do exaclty match what we are looking for

Hi @Tiesto_DJ ,

We may be a very good match for each other, we are reasonably small and definitely I would say niche.

I am a returning UK player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 100 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hey mate spent alot of time in the passed hotdropping ppl in low sec with super was a fun exp :rofl::rofl: oh them days was great!! Could you pop on our discord for a chat

Come check us out over at WEF! We have good numbers (the most active in Slyce) and good bros all around. Lots of options for isk grinding or war making. https://youtu.be/b6rPdF3Zo-w

If you still looking…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.