Looking for a small gang pvp team

Hi,
Returning player (using this alt for now) looking for some pvp but not looking for drama or mandatory operations. I want this to be enjoyable and not feel like work!
I’m UK TZ, 40+M SP, have some small & medium fleet experience but it was a few years ago.
Am running missions in Gallente space at the moment to pass time, don’t really want to relocate a thousand jumps, would be interested in small frig gangs, I want to re-learn the ropes. Have a bit of pvp experience but nothing recent and will need some guidance to get back into things.
If the EVE Forums are anything like they used to be, I’m expecting a bit of smack so crack on, you can either leave some details here or message Kopi Luak in-game.
If you have room for someone willing to learn in your small gangs then please get in touch but if you are in the middle of 0.0 with loads of hoops to jump through, don’t bother, I don’t think I could be arsed to join you.
Living in hope…
KL

1 Like

Sent you a mail in game. Hope to hear from you soon as we have a wide array of content (my corp does the pvp) avaliable. US and EU TZs.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello,

Sent you an in game email.

Fly safe and look forward to talking to you,

Frosty

1 Like

Hey man, im also 40 and from the UK though i live in Gibraltar now… and i have 160mi sp lmao so misread that xD. Were looking for players to join our corp our corp out in Syndicate, only one hoop which is to apply via eve hr which tbh should be an issue.

Syndicate is indeed nullsec but its not sov space and if your running missions in highsec well you can make a lot more in null.

On average were a casual corp thats still trying to grow with many of our players running solo and microgang when they are online; often this means we roam with others - heres a couple of examples (the next two vids on the playlist)

and yes fun is also recruiting :stuck_out_tongue:

F.U.N does not quite live anywhere and organises roams most often on tuesdays and thursdays, and some other days.

1 Like

Hello Kopi Luak

I have started a corporation about 3 weeks ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. I started this corp to be more like a family unit where we grow together and help each other. I am currently doing Incursions with Warp to me to make Isk and also using some of the isk I make to join the (NPSI) Not Purple Shoot It fleets in New Eden to get the PVP aspect of the game as well. NPSI are people like Spectre Fleet and Bombers bar. I do also have PVP experience flying with The Bastards. And Tuskers and will take out PVP corp fleets once we get enough people wanting to do this sort of thing which seem to be more people every day. We have a pilot with Level 4 Agent and can run these as well if it is your sort of thing in Amarr so not to far away. Can always do some freighter runs to get your stuff to our home base if required.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet comms.

Frigate pvp is my favourite type. I feel if you can’t do frigate pvp well as a unit or solo then you should not move up in ship class. It will be the bread and butter for our corp while we learn to work as a group and get our new guys and girls up to scratch with eve fleet pvp. We can then scale up.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Hey @Kopi_Luak
You should check out fun inc!!
FUN Inc. - Putting the fun back into EVE

Sent you a Mail Ingame :wink:

@Kopi_Luak

FUN inc is recruiting! - if you are looking for small gang fun, then FUN inc is for you!

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact your char name ingame)

Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.