48mil SP player looking for a small gang pvp corp

Hello

A 29 year old fellow who wants to join a very active corp that focus on small gang pvp out in nullsec.

I’ve been playing eve on and off with big breaks ever since 2008, and a month or so ago I started playing eve again after a longer break.

I was hoping to get more into industrial stuff with my indy toon.
I had read on the forums that mining is for plebs, but I thought it would be really relaxing to beable to semi afk-mine while I watch twitch or youtube.
After 2 weeks or so I was so bored of everything that had anything to do with industy and especially mining.

So for the last week or 2, I’ve basically been semi-afk docked in a station. Still watching twitch and youtube though. Thats still fun.

Apart from my recent try at industry, small gang and solo pvp has always been what intrested me about eve.
Medium gangs can be fun occasionally, but I have no interest in larger scale pvp.

I would prefer to find a corp that dont take eve too seriously. Play to have fun, but still competative when it comes to pvp.
I’m not the most experienced pvp player, so I hope to find a corp that don’t expect me to preform as a pro straight away, and can also give constructive criticism.
I’m all about learning, and I dont have any issues with someone pointing out my misstakes.

In rl I work night shifts, so some days I can play 2-4 hours, while other days I can play 10+ hours.
I’m EUTZ, but because of my work I also play alot on other TZ’s.

Memes and goofs would be a big plus.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or ingame.

Thanks

PS. Not interested in lowsec

PS2. Im a very active player, so really trying to find a corp that has daily smallgang ops. Corps with with just a few kills/losses each day is not really what im looking for. Win or lose is not the point, just really high activity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey @Yasmin_Yonan

You should definitely come check out lowsec for your small gang pvp needs. We here at Filthy Peasants are a casual lowsec pvp corp living in the Solitude region. We specialize in roaming around with various ship comps, harassing our neighbors, and claiming to be the pirate kings of the region. We’re constantly looking for fights and have a great FC team who always get fun results.

We’re a long established corp with the same leadership and lots of vets. We love to share our knowledge and educate new players or those who haven’t lived in lowsec or pvp’d before. Also we have a great years long meme going about how our corporation is blessed by the holy light of jimmy smith ( ask us for more details :slight_smile: ).

I can sit here all day and tell you why we’re a decent corp that could fit your playstyle. If you’re interested check
our our recruitment post here:

If you want to chat feel free to convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth

1 Like

I hear you man, We have a good laid back corp. I will send you an ingame mail but until you get it, here is our forum ad. ***STOP PISSING AGAINST THE WIND!*** Join Us, SOL

1 Like

You sound like a perfect fit for Dirt ‘n’ Glitter. Ad is below

COPY | PASTE | GIGGLE | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

1 Like

Hey there!

Aideron Robotics is looking for mature, respectful pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on making sure each and every one of our pilots enjoys EVE and look for pilots with great attitudes toward the game and fellow players. We live in various Lowsec regions as well as the Nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of Federation Uprising.

1 Like

Still looking! Bump

Still looking!

We at SINISTER. Could be the right choice for you. Check us out and drop by in our pub.

Hi Yasmin,

We live in a C2 wormhole with C5 and Nullsec statics, perfect for solo and small/med gang PvP. Check out our alliance KB and contact us ingame if your interested…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.