30kk SP pilot looking for null home

Being turfed out of cobalt as Corp have not renewed rent.

I am looking for a very casual Corp who support basic industry, and I mining and do some pvp.

Regular scanning for wh back and forth to hi would be advantageous.

I spend my time ratting with a little PI, mining and industry to replace what I lose (for fun not profit).

I am quite casual due to kids and business but get a few hours in a week (EU timezone).

I don’t use comms as its too noisy for family. Happy to chat away in Corp chat.

I can mic up and join voice comms on the weekend if needed.

If there is a relaxed Corp that let’s their members just get on with it and do their own thing with occasional fleet activity then let me know.

Jumping back to hi tonight with all my bps.

Cheers

Hey there, I have sent you a piece of in-game mail with more information. Good luck on your search and I look forward from hearing back from ya.

eve mail sent

Hello! Have a look at our most recent add. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Thanks for all the comments guys. Just looking through everyone’s messages now.

Just to clarify, I am a casual gamer, mid-30’s and a very busy RL with kids and business.

I am exhausted whenever I find a few hours to play, last thing I want is interviews with CEO’s and stuff like that. I appreciate your processes but I just don’t take the game as seriously as that.

I need a group that’s chilled out and doesn’t are if I take a month holiday, doesn’t care if I log on and if I do doesn’t care what I get up to knowing that i’ll help out if anyone needs me and chip away at the rats and mining giving you a nice tax income.

I can’t and won’t be hanging out in teamspeak comms for no reason, i’d rather listen to music or sit in silence with a beer but can join if you ever organise fleet roams. Listening to people talk crap just doesn’t relax me after spending my days with hundreds of people doing the same thing.

Sorry to sound like a grumpy old man but half of the messages I’ve received are from really serious corps who require interviews (some multi-stage) and require everyone on mic comms for their entire session. That is not relaxed in my view and most of the time my game time is after kids baths and stories, there;'s no way i’m getting on comms and waking them up.

If i’m important enough to be on comms and be noticed logging in, then that corp is definitively not for me .

Happy to type you to death in corp chat though. I even have a super quiet keyboard that I got specially so that I don’t wake the kids up!!

Thanks again for taking the time to read my post. You’ve all been very friendly.

J

0.0 Sov - Pew pew - Laid back - All TZ

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.