40mill Combat and 20mill miner Looking for a Null home

Hey all I’m bringing myself back into eve after a very large break. I would love to find a null home where I can eat and enjoy good convo. I also have a miner toon I plan to bring a long. I work a hood amount of Hours and dont always get to get on daily.

When I am on I enjoy ratting and just relaxing. Eventually I will venture into PvP. I am legion and tengu train and working towards proteus as well. Any good null corps looking for an extra hand.

1 Like

Background

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players.

We live in the nullsec region of Insmother and are proud members of Triumvirate.

We are looking for players who are,

• Active. 82% of our players are active daily.
  • Combat focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily routine.
  • Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.

Our playstyle involves,

Outside of EVE Online, we have multiple game branches (Rust, WoW) to blow off steam, and numerous IRL meetups in the UK and US.

Learn a bit more about us at our website, or check out our killboard.

Want to chat? Drop by our Discord!

1 Like

Check out Federation of Freedom Fighters .

We are a PvP first corp but are in need of Industrial guys to help fuel our habits.

We have all the bells and whistles when it comes to getting the maximum out of being an Indy pilot.

If you want to learn a little more about us then join the in game channel F-OFF NOW and speak to a recruiter.

2 Likes

I appreciate that, my main focus is combat site running and learning to do it effeciantly. I’ve drained my isk from previous pvp encounters before my break and just want a nice group to chill with run combat sites and have a good time

1 Like

Hi there Arrins,

As long as you would be happy to fleet pvp when you can, Order Collective (ORCO) might be a good fit for you. We have crabbing room to keep you happy, and lots of opportunities to learn the ins and outs of small gang and fleet pvp too.

If you are interested - give us a wave in our public channel: ORCO. (don’t forget the .)

Cheers

Hawkeye

2 Likes

Look at us

1 Like

Hi
We’re a uk based Corp, living in 0.0 space. PArt of LORDE allaince and fly under winter co. We do every thing from pvp, ratting and mining, to having a strong Indy team.
Our in game channel is brittas empire public, our discord is https://discord.gg/tZacyWu
Come say hi and see what we can offer you

1 Like

@ Arrins Uta

Find us on

Discord%202

1 Like

Hey there @Arrins_Uta,

I’ve just finished reading your post and I think that The Republic is just the place for you. Please see our advert here.

If you’ve got any questions and/or would like to join, please drop by our Discord server (all pertinent information in the advert).

Looking forward to hearing from you,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

1 Like

@LeVa_MagloN please send me an ingame message with your branch of the system. I domt mind a long journey just curious where abouts.

1 Like

@Arrins_Uta

Done :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Join our in game channel F-OFF NOW.

1 Like

Come fly with us in delve!

1 Like

You should consider joining Aideron Robotics! They are a multitimezone corp and the largest corp in the Federation Upiring alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. We have very good mining with more than a dozen moons for our members to mine and help the alliance, as well as multiple systems fully upgraded for ratting and mining.

We also have daily fleet opportunities and will help you get into fleets if you’re less experienced. We use a variety of doctrines, everything from Machariels to Proteuses to Retributions and everywhere in between.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

2 Likes

Cruiser Crew is Recruiting.

Tired of not knowing what to train next?

Feel like your always thin on isk?

Want to be apart of something more then just yourself?

Want to connect with like minded peeps who love explosions?

Join Cruisers Crew today, we live in nullsec and currently pew everywhere we can to provide content for our Corp. Most of our doctrines are fairly cheap and effective for the little guy.

Please join Cruiser Crew Discord for more information:

1 Like

Are you still looking? Well look no more, get in our in game channel ‘F-OFF NOW’

1 Like

Found a home already it wont let me delete this thread. @Lord_Seth you know I’ve found a home *facepalm

1 Like

Lol… wow. Sorry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.