[EU] Returning player is looking for a corp

After many year of retirement I have decided to give another chance to the game. I’m a sub-battleship focused player. I’m not interested in the “most efficient isk farming”, rather getting a fun from the game. In PVE I’m looking for exploration, and roaming, small-gang or camp format in PVP. In PVP I tolerate more support roles (but also have near perfect gunnery & missiles skills). I have negative standings in the Gallente and Minmatar space, and looking for low-sec or pirate nulls territory (e.g. Derelik + Curse).

I have carrier-capable and industry alts.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/xSparrow

Hey @xSparrow

I run a EUTZ corp in NPC Null sec over in Venal. Pretty much has exectly what you’ve said youre looking for - solo/small/med gang fleets, blops and chilled gatecamps plus good ISK making.

Link to the full add is below - jump on Discord for a chat!

:rocket: Large Active Established Null sec Community - Looking for miners / Ratters and PvP pilots - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come have a chat with us

Hi there Sparrow

what you are looking for is exactly what we do.

We are 100% independent pvp group that operates from venal and focus in cloaky camping and blopsing.

We do kitchen sink roams now and then but we do play eve to have fun and keep things as simple as possible.

If you want to know more about us just join our discord so we can chat some

cheers
prim

hey hey au/eu tz allience here :slight_smile:

Hi!
Newly Reborn Mercenary Alliance Is Hiring PVP Pilots & Recruiters For ISK, PLEX Units & Full SRP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hello xSparrow!

come check us out and see if you might be interested. o7

DOWN UNDER WANTS YOU! [EU | US | AU TZ] NULL SEC - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Are you a S0B? Do you wanna be? Sent you a mail bruddah!

Hey there, we live in null sec drone regions atm, here is what we can offer and expect.

Join ‘urbn ridrz public’ channel in game or Discord for any questions.

What we have to offer:

• Ratting: Drone rats, escalations 10/10’s
• Exploration: Data sites, Relic sites, Combat sites
• Resources: Null sec Ore, Moon mining, Ice sites, Gas sites
• Manufacturing and Refining structures
• Planetary Interaction (Pi)
• PvP Rich environment
• Part of large alliance – Test Alliance Please Ignore
• Experienced Fleet Commanders
• Alliance and Corp Level SRP programs
• Veteran Members and Corp Leadership
• Corp members who have your back (EU and US TZ)
• Corp and Alliance buyback programs
• Your place in the history books (biggest fights in Eve)

What we expect from you:

• Must have working mic and Mumble
• Must join discord for fleet pings and announcements
• All characters you have must be submitted to Corp and Alliance auth systems.
• No Alpha accounts
• 15 Million SP (main character) minimum
• 6 Month Character Age minimum
• 300 minutes of fleet time per month, there are exceptions, ask in corp.
• Join ‘urbn ridrz public’ channel for any questions

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one

Reborn Mercenary Alliance Is Hiring PVP Pilots & Recruiters For ISK, PLEX Units & Full SRP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Eve Forum Post: ★ Nexus Core. PvP, PvE, Industry. Null Sov. EU timezone ★

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.