Returning player looking for new home

Hi! I’m a returning player, been off for around 3 years. 120 mil SP on my main character. Can fly most of the subcaps and currently training dread skills. Also have Sabre alt with 26 mil SP.
Looking for a null/low sec corp who’s mostly doing small scale gangs, gatecamps. Not interested in PVE activities.
P.S. Due to RL situation, my play time can be unpredictable and therefore I’m not looking for a corp with mandatory fleets or activity requirements.

1 Like

Welcome back to the game!

Agartha forgeries is a corporation in the Triumvirate Alliance that believes every player in the game should taste our balls. Who better to start that on than our enemies!

We are currently on active deployment in the south! This means that we are shoving our balls into our current wartargets using the methods:

• Blackops CANCER
  • Blackops baiting
  • Balls out cucking the bads with good ships
  • Targeted and focused nano gang roams
  • Waterboarding and whaling

We are looking for players that are willing to either learn to thrive or to thrive in a primarily PVP environment. There is a constant option for content. So choose us to choose the content. If that isnt enough, We offer ratting and solo/small gang SRP. So your tiny wallet doesnt get any smaller!

Isk making include:

• Mining our target’s moons
  • Scamming our target’s public doctrine contracts
  • Bait ratting (where we rat with a bait ship and a cyno)
  • Insanely stupid levels of SRP
  • Random free injectors and bundles of isk.
  • Every other traditional form of PVE
1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew6P_D59Wqg .

Vexor | RazWidomake Allami | Killmail | zKillboard ?

EVE’s retirement home has a lot of skirmishing, solo and gang fights at all times of the day.

If you want to come play on “hard” mode, CVA is recruiting.

Hi there,

I really think we’d be perfect for you, have a look at what we offer and come chat to us on our Discord.

Your RL will absolutely come first

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there m8

From what you wrote i think we are a perfect match m8

we are 100% independent and operate out off pochven.

for more info just have a look at our latest vid and join our discord if you like

cheers
Prim

hey, hope New Edan treats you well.
Phantoms Arm is a smaller pvp centric corp, we believe the pilot is the core not the sp or history of said pilot.
despite living in null our only requirement is getting a single killmail a month to encourage our members to pvp be it gang or solo.

message me on discord if you feel inserted as we have good space to rat and explo and have content that can include larger fleets if desired tho not required,

@altiairterica
fly dangerous

Hi,

Would you be interested to live in WH space?

Hey, Noemi.
Hope you are doing well. I figured we’d reach out and say hi. I think our group of misfits might suit you well.

We Gatecamp, lots fo small gang PVP stuff, live in Null, and we understand IRL is a thing.

You can check our recruitment page below, for info on how to get ahold of us :smiley:
We all hope to hear from you soon!

-Jaded

1 Like

TSSOC has been around long time, Lots of great members, living in an active area of Null

Come have a look

You sound like the type of ppl we’re looking for.

We are The Order of Omerta abs we are into small/ nano gang pvp, fw, and some pve (which you don’t care about).

We are a tight knit group of older players looking to grow our community and add active pilots to our family. Most here prefer pvp and we are training some new and returning players how to kill and die with grace. We have a couple really good FCs and are looking for more ppl to fly fleets with them.

We are looking for ppl who want to fight and die with us.

If interested come see us and we’ll talk The Order of Omerta

Small gang, chill low sec bullshittery right here!

Noemi,

I would love to have a chat with you about joining our corporation, We have NPC null, Low sec and Thera connections with activities.

Here is a little about us read this post here to find out more details

Sounds like we might fit the bill. RL comes first, CTA’s are extremely rare and people always realise RL comes first. We are a lowsec focused PVP group. Have a read of our advert and see if we seem to fit the bill.

Hey if your into proper small gang you sound like you would be a good fit for

feel free to jump on our discord and chat with the bro’s and join our pub fleets to see how you like it

O7

We dont live in a blue donut, own our own space, and take out a few small gang fleets a week. Your training cap awsome we do use them. Our space has all the ratting you want and great moons.

IRL always comes first

Our discord drop in and say hi

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.