90m SP looking for nullsec community

About Me:

• Long time player, very casual right now, USTZ
  • Can fly most Caldari/Winmatar (some gallente)
  • Looking for community of players, nullsec PVE mostly, not opposed to PVP

About You:

• RL first group (I work so I will probably only play a 5-10 hours a week, rarely on every day)
  • Nullsec access (renting okay)
  • Activity fleets (pvp opportunities, pve co-ops)
  • Preferably Guristas or Serpentis space (but open to all)

If all of these things match up feel free to shoot me a message in game and we can have a chat.

1 Like

Hey there Copa,

My corp and your game play match pretty well. If you are interested in chatting please come wave in our ingame channel, ORCO. (don’t forget the .).

Order Collective is predominantly UStz. We are a low drama/RL comes first sort of outfit. Lot’s of PVE and PVP opportunities. Good community of mature folks who are into just logging in and having some fun. We currently have space in Querious and Fountain - but when fleets are up the Universe is our oyster.

As long as you are willing to turn up to Alliance level fleets when you can - that’s all we ask.

Hawkeye.

2 Likes

Check out Federation of Freedom Fighters .

We are a PvP first corp but are in need of Industrial guys to help fuel our habits.

We have all the bells and whistles when it comes to getting the maximum out of being an Indy pilot.

If you want to learn a little more about us then join the in game channel F-OFF NOW and speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

I believe we have what your looking for

1 Like

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players.

We live in the nullsec region of Insmother and are proud members of Triumvirate.

We are looking for players who are,

• Active. 82% of our players are active daily.
  • Combat focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily routine.
  • Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.

Our playstyle involves,

Outside of EVE Online, we have multiple game branches (Rust, WoW) to blow off steam, and numerous IRL meetups in the UK and US.

Learn a bit more about us at our website, or check out our killboard.

Want to chat? Drop by our Discord!

1 Like

F-OFF is looking for new members.

Check us out!
Join our in game channel F-OFF NOW

foff_poster1

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid bling but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

Come join us in Delve!!

1 Like

Find us on

Discord%202

Cruiser Crew is currently recruiting.

We live in null and prefer to have fun, we are USTZ based and love to Pew.

You can rat, Pew, Laugh on comms and have fun killing test, Evictus, and Goons all day everyday.

Join us on our discord for more information:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.