Returning After 4 years - Looking for nullsec opportunities

I’ve been away from the game for about 4 years, but have been keeping the skill training going. I’ve got three main accounts, ranging from 130-200M sp. I have experience in null sec previously, with in-game interests spanning across pvp, logistics, and industry. Mostly late US time zone at least a few days a week.

I’ve been away long enough to need a quick refresher on some mechanics that have changed through game updates, but looking to dive back in.

I’ll be in-game this weekend, and also checking out other posts here as well.

1 Like

Hey there man, I have sent you in-game mail with some information. I look forward to hearing back from you.

2 Likes

Sent you a message in game.

2 Likes

Hey there Tank,

I represent ORCO (Order Collective), a smallish NullSec corp within the Initiative Mercenary Alliance. The interests you mention in your ad pretty much align with us so I thought I’d wave and say hello.

We are looking for mature players who don’t take the game too seriously. We believe that real life always comes first - and all we ask of our members is to be as active as practical - and to participate in pvp fleets whenever possible. Our membership is mainly UStz - but we have players from all over the globe too.

If you’d like to chat about us, please join our public channel ORCO. and I (or others) will be happy to say hi.

Cheers

Hawkeye

2 Likes

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans, real life meetups, other games to blow off steam)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Combat focused. We use our miners for bait, and constantly hunt for things to kill.
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website, friendly veterans)

Our playstyle involves,

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. Our players are here for the community first, and the game second. This builds an amazingly strong bond that keeps us chugging along, especially in situations where other groups would crumble.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

2 Likes

Hi there Tank,
Anoikis outlaws are null sec based and recruiting in all timezones. We’ve members of most skill levels, including players who’ve been in the game since beta - if you’re still looking for a corp, please take a look over our information (Looking for PVP? Maybe PVP with PVE/Indy on the side? ANOUT is recruiting all timezones) and we’d love to say hi in our in-game channel "AO Club House", or drop me a mail in game.

hope to hear from you soon!

2 Likes

Hey there! We’re a closeknit EU/US TZ corp within TRI. We like to pvp and do some carebearing on the side. Come check us out. o7

2 Likes

Pandemic Lizards are looking for pilots equipped with good sense of humor, PVP mindset and also time to join fleets.

Few boxes to tick:

We need you to have comms
A decent chunk of skillpoints (40mil) to be able to fly the things we need to be flying (Shield carrier/super on main)
You are not afraid to undock expensive shizzle that might explode in a ball of fire (SRP has got you covered, unless you were cheap and flew a capital ship uninsured)
You have at least one alt that can also fly capitals (Dread or Fax)
We do want +18 peeps, not just for NSFW channels, but mainly because we are old. Well I am at least but we would like for our new members to blend in and not just be left all alone.

Boxes ticked? This is what can be expected:

We do alliance warfare, small gang stuff.
Not to forget (drunken) corp roams.
The occasional wh dive and whale hunting.
Hotdropping, gatecamping what ever comes to your mind.

For ISK making purposes, we have vast lands of Top Tier krabbing land to make you rich.
You can blitz sanctums or hop in a Rorq to kill those nasty rocks we also have a moon or few to blow up.

Really good SRP program and alliance JF services are fast and furious, but at a very good rate to haul some stuff back and forth from Jita.

Overall we are a bunch of laid back guys who are good at what they’re doing and also produce elite banter.

Check our zkill https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98333500/

Points of contact:

Have a chat with us in our public channel in game Lizards pub or in our discord: https://discord.gg/ZUZTS2P

You can also convo either me (Lane Janau) or Ltd SpacePig in game.

2 Likes

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

2 Likes

@ Tank Charlie

Find us on

Discord%202

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the contacts, both here and in-game. I’m starting to go through these today to make connections in-game. Looks like some solid options here, but still open to options until I pull the trigger and send in an app.

1 Like

I’d personally like to have a chat with you mate, we have ingame applying off.
We invite :smiley:

2 Likes

You should consider Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP USTZ corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec alliance based in Pure Blind. We have daily PVP fleets in both US and EU timezones, one of the best Jump Freighter services in the entire game, and a sizeable Industrial wing.

If you’re interested, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

2 Likes

Like others here, we do’t accept cold apps. We’d need to chat first. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tank Charlie

Have not seen you around since post, sent you a mail, are you still looking for a new home?
Join our in game chat: F-OFF Recruits

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.