61m SP Returning player

Hey all, I’m returning after having a break for a while and looking for a solid low/null sec corp. I used to be based in Immensea as part of FCON/ICON but have since moved on. I mainly did site ratting in a carrier and rarely did PVP but that is something I would like to try in gangs as I’ve never survived solo.

Am invested in armor, shields, hybrids, missiles and can fly most of the Caldari/Gallente ship tree and up to BS on everything else. In the UK and only on for a couple of hours each night once the family are all asleep.

Currently housed in Jita until I figure out where I’m going.

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

PVP Corp with active comms but not too big you’d be lost in the crowd ~ come have a chat with a UK TZ Corp!

Hey man, good to see you comming back to EvE!

We got a nice home waitin for ya! sent you an ingame mail

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isn’t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What we’re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/

Greetings Malvir

We are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
Voice comms
15+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants
What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

Glad to see you come back to EVE!

I’m not going to spam you with the standard stuff everyone else will post here.

Your time that you get to play is YOUR time, so think about playing with people you are going to be friends with, not a number that is cannon fodder!

Check us out maybe?

You might find our setup of interest, look us up in game:-

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”… I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

Planetary Colony Construction (PCCX) is a self sufficient combat team part of The Bastion and the Imperium.

We live in Delve and have access to pretty much everything this game has to offer plus a wide array of social groups and a very solid logistics structure (among the best in EVE). Also we are in constant offensive warfare and there are fleets ranging from 30 to 300 pilots going out hourly plus dedicated squads so plenty of opportunity for PVP of all scale in all regions of New Eden.

Join PCCX Public if interested and we can have a chat!

We just started recruiting UK pilots very recently and at this time only have two, however we are all experienced PvPers and it would be a good time to get in on the ground floor. So long as you dont get easily offended and dont mind piracy/merc work, we might be a decent fit.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards
Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.