Noob Pilot looking for corp

Hello. I’ve been on and off eve for a while but I’ve never really stuck around long enough to get involved with any thing other then some high sec mining. i just jumped back in to eve a few days ago. Right now i’m going through the starting agents. I’m hoping to find a corp that can show me the ropes. I’m wanting to try both pve and pvp . I’m currently at just under 1.5 mil sp with a mostly pvp focused skill plan but i’m fine with switching things around. I look forward to hearing from you all.

1 Like

Hey Sosmor,

We are deep in Nullsec if you want to further your adventure.

Hit me up in game :slight_smile:

Cheers

Kubed

To be honest, at this stage you should look into eve uni. Venturing into low or null sec won’t do you any favours. You’ll find yourself ship spinning when there is no one to tag along with and you won’t enjoy it. Alternatively, find a decent alliances starter corp, they sometimes invest in newer players and help you learn what you need to know before you move down to their null sec area

1 Like

Thanks for the advice man.

Hi, i play EVE now arround 1 year and i am still in my personal 1 person corp.
There is still so much to try out and to learn a corp that want me to do things i dont like (mining comes to mind) would just distract me.
It seem Corps/Guilds on EVE are all hardcore/paramilitary organized, so far i have not found a kind of community focused Corp.
My advice is to take your time on your own or with a handful of friends to test things and try out stuff you like.
After you figured out what is the most fun to you look for a corp that focus on that activity.
For social contacts just join the event channel, there are friendly and helpfull players arround.
This way you will have contacts and fun without beeing draged into corp wars or have to gatecamp for this so called pvp corps.

2 Likes

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hello @Sosmor_Thundergut,

What a great sir name. We are an Experienced WH Training Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, stop by, see who and what we are in EVE.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

Well there are many corps that focus on the social aspect as well. It is not all just hardcore paramilitary in corps/alliances :slight_smile: At least it is not so in our corp.
Feel free to look at our AD and join our public channel ingame to learn more :slight_smile:
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/crimson-sanctuary-need-more-pilots-both-individual-pilots-and-minor-corporations-to-merge-with-us/75916/18
With respect Aiden

o/,

Well we are a low sec PvP alliance ( the oldest alliance of Eve in fact) and are opened to newbros.

But as said before by @shimrock , giving Eve Uni a try is maybe a good start to discover the game and see what you enjoy.

We are involved in Faction Warfare and it gives great pvp experience ( solo and small gang pvp) but it has consequences : bad standing with Caldari and Amarr factions, permanent war mechanism ( no concord help for you in High Sec) and enemy faction police hunt you in their space.

An another point is that learning solo pvp is really rewarding once you get the hang of it but can be hard at first. Contrary to fleet pvp, you will be facing alone better players in your first fights. Most of the help you will get from our vets will be feedbacks after you lost : you post your lossmail and people will advice you about your fit, which range you should have used, which strategy could have countered your enemy’s strengths.

That’s said, if you really enjoy PvP, low sec PvP will be the most rewarding experience you can have : no blob, no TIDI, no batphoning. Only you and your enemy fighting to the death.

Wormhole life can also be a good choice if you enjoy small gang pvp but in a different context.

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Faction_warfare

Eve is a complex game with a lot of possible careers and play-style. Take your time to see what you enjoy. You can always specialize later by joining a more dedicated corp. We will be happy to welcome you once you reached your decision.

On the other side, don’t keep yourself from doing PvP, because “still early”. You learn blowing ships by blowing ships ( including your own). Knowledge is obtained by joining a corp and having advices : just be sure that’s what you are looking for.

Same advice goes with ads from null sec alliances which will probably appear in your thread : null sec is a play-style and it’s easy to lock yourself in sov space. Don’t expect solo and small gang pvp “low-sec style” in null sec for instance. But you will get there bigger fleets.

Full add can be found here :

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.