New Player seeking Corp

Been playing this game barely a day and I’m hooked!

I’ve just upgraded my account to Omega and I’ve been told that joining a corp is the way to go in this game. If there are any corps out there geared towards helping noobs, please hit me up! I’ve done an absolute ton of reading up on Eve but could definitely use some pointers from more experienced players.

I’m not really sure which direction I want to go in at the moment, as there seems to be endless choice - can see myself enjoying PVP as it sounds like high stakes and looks pretty damn cool, but I’ve been enjoying some of the missions as well. Logistic also seems pretty interesting, but I’m brand new to all this so all in good time.

I’m based in England, can use Discord and am online most days/weekends. Looking forward to being part of a team in Eve!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey Ben

We are a small corp which at the moment are solely industrial-focused. Leadership consists of experienced players who could give you pointers in whatever direction you want to go - but most importantly, our main focus as a corp is to support and promote the type of content that our members want.

You won’t find schedules PVP fleets with us, but if you’re into the industrial side of things in a relatively safe high-sec environment - maybe we’re a match?

Most of our corps are mature players with kids, jobs and a wife, so we have no obligations in terms of activity, skillpoints or how we want you to play.

Shot you an in-game message! We should chat!

Come chat with us we have tons to offer

A warm welcome awaits in Red vs Blue - Eve’s most famous PvP nightclub since 2007. Stop shooting rocks and robots and join the fun - you’ll be so glad you did. :slight_smile:

Red Federation and Blue Republic – two corps and one eternal war. While others try to win wars – our goal is war – so we can have more fun with it than anyone else. Our aim is fast - fun – affordable PvP action within a respectful and supportive community.

We offer training - free ships - weekly low sec roams - daily events and classes and of course EXPLOSIONS!

Nobody has blown up more ships than us and we have launched the careers of many of Eve’s finest PvP pilots and FC’s.

After a two year hiatus one of Eve’s most famous and well loved brands is BACK – its time to enjoy PvP again!

Public Channel: R-V-B
Public Help Chat: Red vs Blue Flight Academy
Flight Academy: https://rvbeve.com/rvb-flight-academy/
Discord:
[https://discord.gg/tbn2HyJ ]

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.