New pilot looking for corp

Hi,

I’ve recently returned to EVE after many years of on/off gameplay. In the past I’ve always ended up burning myself out doing nothing but level 4 missions and losing interest after a month. This time I plan to do things a bit differently and actually experience more of the game and join a corp who can hopefully help me to experience EVE, of course I also want to contribute to the corp and take part in events. I think one of the things I keep missing in EVE and any MMO for that matter is not getting more involved with other players and groups.

The character I’m using is very new <30 days, the last time I left EVE I had no intentions of coming back, sold my main and gave the ISK away to friends. While my main had about 160M SP he’d spent the majority of that time sitting in stations just training so his SP was by no means an indication of my skill or experience in EVE. Why am I mentioning my old main? Well because on the new char the lack of skills drove me crazy and I bought some galaxy packs (on sale at the time) activated alts, sold the items for ISK and bought skill injectors, so my skill points are little higher than what a new <30 day old player would normally have, this means I should be able to do most things in EVE without waiting on lots of skills to train.

I’d ideally like a corp with a low sec / null presence and other new players who are also looking to learn more about what EVE can offer. In other games I tend to absolutely suck at PVP so I don’t see why EVE would be any different, to this end I’d likely prefer starting with PVE content and fleet PVP. I’m looking for a good guy corp at this point, I have no interest in piracy / ganking in high sec.

Thanks
Rick

2 Likes

Mailed you in game bud.

Best,

Alt

1 Like

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Banished Cartel Looking for EU/US, Member of D.U.S.K Coalition Alliance :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should join Aideron Robotics, the best new player friendly lowsec PVP corp in the entire game, as well as having null sovereignty.

If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to join our discord here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Check out our new/returning pilot Corp where you can learn and play and when your ready you can graduate to our PvP Corp

1 Like

Hi Aeolus ‘Rick’ Mortem,

I am the CEO of Babel Fish, After reading over what you wrote I think we might be a great fit for you. We are in Null Sec and part of an Alliance which hold Sov space. (IE not renters) Null is new for many of us and we are learning the ropes. So far it has been a blast and if interested in what we have would love too see if you want to come along with us if it sounds interesting to you.

Here is our ad, Also check out our website as well for details. Would love to talk to you more if you have interest.

Sincerely,

Blue Sparrow Evans
CEO / Chairman of the Board

1 Like

<3 :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.