Banished Cartel Looking for EU/US, Member of D.U.S.K Coalition Alliance

We are a small, tight-knit corporation in the U.S/EU time zone. We are Looking for PvP players with a Rating addiction or Industrialists with teeth. Whether you are into PvP, PvE, or Industry you will find yourself at home in the weird world.

What we offer:

• Good Rating Space
• Active and Friendly Leadership
• Active Comms - Discord
• Newbro Friendly Environment – Sill learning the game? we can help!
• Max mining boost / with frequent mining ops
• 83% + reprocessing available
• Laid back, Tight knit group
• Buying ore program
• JF Services
• Space Querious
• Corp owned Citadel

What we are looking for:
• PVE - Indy - PI - Exploration
• 2.5 Mil SP min pvp/PVE

Join our channel!

Banished cartel PUB

Hello! My friend and I have been searching for a corp for a little while to see what sounds like the best fit for us. While my friend has been playing for many years I only just started a few months back. I have been searching and searching and I was very drawn in to your corp. It seems so far you have been the best match just reading into what you do bit more.
We have been interested in PVE but we are not afraid to do a little research to get into PVP if our contribution is needed. If it helps, we are located in the US, and are very active players. We are also willing to contribute as much as possible if anything we can do to help is needed.
If its okay with you, I do have just a few questions to ask regarding the corporation.

1. Do you have a set base location or set up that we can have as our home?

2. Are you guys a corp that likes flying capitol ships?

3. Is there certain times we have to be on and helping?

4. Last question, if we were to go out mining and collect resources is there a way we can repay y’all? Or a fund we can contribute to?

Hi Thz for your interest in The Banished Cartel

Plz Join our Public In game channel - Banished cartel PUB

Myself or One of our recruiters will be their and can answer some off your questions and able to Give you more detailed info

Thz Inferno

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Looking for a good corp to help you start out in Eve Online? Join Banished Cartel they will help you become strong and make you a better player in this game. :wink:

Does not matter if you don’t know your career in the game yet we can help you pick a direction.

Join:

Banished cartel PUB

channel.

Banished Cartel have space in Querious where you can do your thing and access a corp owned Citadel. You can easily start up here without any issue. If you are a miner or a pvper does not matter everyone can get started in null sec. We can guide you on the right path.

Join:

Banished cartel PUB

channel.

Want to build ships and mine? We can offer that as well. Join the Banished Cartel. We will make all the preparations for you so you can do your thing. Safe space in Querious.

Join:

Banished cartel PUB

channel.

Banished Cartel is looking for new blood. Looking to make yourself a better player but still have low skill points? We can help out your skill plan.

Join:

Banished cartel PUB

channel.

Looking for a good place to rat? Come join our corp you can collect good isk in sov space and also PVP in our roams.

Join:

Banished cartel PUB

channel.

Still new to the game and like to learn to become a better player? Join the Banished cartel.

Join our channel!

Banished cartel PUB

Still new to the game and like to learn to become a better player? Join the Banished cartel.

Join our channel!

Banished cartel PUB

hI,

Still looking for members, EU/US TZ

Join our channel!

Banished cartel PUB

Recently we got some new members. We are still looking for more members we can help each other grow bigger faster. We got everything ready for you.

Join our channel!

Banished cartel PUB

Looking for a nice place to rat? We got some space for you. We are still looking for a few members. Growing fast.

Join our channel!

Banished cartel PUB

We are still looking for some fresh blood. Come and join us.

Join our channel!

Banished cartel PUB

We are still looking for some fresh blood. Come and join us.

Join our channel!

Banished cartel PUB

We are looking for members in EU and US timezone.

You still finding out the game but want to become a better player? Join the banished cartel.

Join our channel!

Banished cartel PUB

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.