Returning Player Looking for Active Corp

Returning to EVE after a break
Looking for a very active corp in either a null/low sec alliance that is not involved in the war down south
or a alliance that lives in high sec but has access to low/null space
Would like daily mining ops / pvp content / fleet ops etc in EU tz but can stay up for US if needed

Looking to join with my 3 accounts

1st account - Mainly subcap combat focused (but can mine)
2nd account - Indy/Miner
3rd account - Hauler with some combat skills

I am very active as I work from home. I’ve FC’d before and can again if needed
Happy to mine all day or sit on a gate camping
As long as there is content

Not worried about SRP
Just looking a very active corp with active members
And a active comms (Discord preferred)

Please submit below possible suggestions

Thank you

Hey there - JREX is recruiting. We have activity across most major TimeZones within the Alliance we’re in [SEDIT].

Come chat if you’re interested in finding out more: https://discord.jrex.space

Looking forward to chatting.

Well here a different approach to what u might have done b4? :sunglasses:

Hey there Cass,

Fatalix Industries is interested in bringing in some new experienced members. We are allied with W4RPED intentions in Legacy Coalition.

We offer some great mining and ratting opportunities and have a really active member base. With the war going we have plenty of fleet PvP available. A bunch of our members are also interested in small gang PvP, & gate camps as well.

Check out our site listed above, or pop into out in game chat channel FXIN Public if you’re interested!

Hi there Cass and welcome back to New Eden. Any interest in seeing how the finale to the TRIGLAVIAN INVASION plays out?

If a mix of small gang PvP with some lucrative PvE sounds interesting, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the Stribog Kybernaut Subclade
ム Fight for the Triglavian Collective
ム Fly with experienced FCs
ム Destroy your foes in epic fleet combat
ム Join daily PvE and PvP fleets
ム NewBro Training for PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations, in all three time zones. We provide training and opportunity for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities in systems controlled by the Triglavian Collective, and run active daily fleets. It’s a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

Still looking for the right corp

Cass:

Good evening! I represent Nefarious Intentions and our alliance STRICTLY UNPROFESSIONAL , a PVP corporation amongst industrialists operating out of the Essence region. Based on the layout of your three characters, I think you’d be a perfect fit amongst us! Your indy/mining alt can enjoy the roids, ice, and moon goo available to us in highsec and lowsec space, and your PVPer will get plenty of content between our gang roams and fleet operations.

I’ll send you an email in EVE so that we can talk more in-game if you wish. Otherwise, good hunting and fly safe!

o7

if you haven’t already found an active corp please id love to sit down and chat if you have sometime to discuss what your eve goals are ? lemme know

pimps masterson masterson

Come join us mate

Hi @Cass_Jmaker

You seem like you’d be a good fit for our corp Embark. We’re a pvp corp in the alliance Triumvirate which has sov in Cloud Ring. While our corp is most active in the US TZ we have players from all timezones and our alliance does most of its ops in the mid/late EU TZ going into early US TZ. We all enjoy to pvp but we also have a vast industrial wing which would be happy to have some help.

Check out our forum post and join our discord to have a chat with us. You can also join our public channel in game.

Still looking
Corp with under 25 active members in Eu tz need not submit

Thank you

The Dark Vanguard are a group of like minded European PVPers. We we’re bored of the political narrative and stale Null Sec meta so we left the blue donut seeking more fun PVP.

We live in Sinq Laison Low Sec as a semi nomadic group with a focus on fun small and medium gang PVP. We’re a mature, laid back group looking for like minded people to join us.

What we are looking for:

• Active in the EUTZ (approx 17:00 - 22:00 ET)
  • Our main gameplay is PVP so we expect you to have a similar mindset
  • Have a basic grasp of the game and what to do - you don’t need to be a veteran but we’re not looking for newbros (attitude is more important than SP)

What we can offer:

• A well organised, ambitious and tight group of players
  • A place where you are not just another number in fleet and your participation counts
  • Competent and active FC’s
  • Very few blue’s and plenty of small gang/solo PVP opportunities
  • Access to null sec for ratting/ISK making if needed

Our killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98567310/

Interested?

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE or “TDVG Pub” in game.

o/ m8 lets have a chat , we are recruiting https://www.dragon-corp.space on discord or ingame Dragon. Recruiting Members

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are mostly US based at the moment and are trying to expand to all time zones. While our corp is mostly Indy at heart we are not afraid to fight. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We like in a nice section of null we with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

-training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-omega account

• discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.