Returning player looking for a team

o7

Returning player here, looking for solo pilots to start something fresh but chill.

Most of my Eve career I lived in WH space but i dont mind going to null as well.

42mil SP
EU TZ

we are looking for new members!

come and join my corp Eutz we base out in npc null so plenty of pew pew

hey buddy please look ad what we have and who knows what can happen :smiley:

Hello Avro,

If you’re considering an EU TZ Wormhole corp with chill dudes,
then we might be a good fit for you :smiley:

We are a C5/C5 corp, part of Stay Feral Alliance :wolf:

Our discord : African Atomic

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

If you’re interested in fw come try us at The Order of Omerta. We are a small but tight knit community of older gamers who just want to have fun in eve without the drama. We are into fw and small gang pvp mostly and looking to build up our ranks.

If you are interested come by and we’ll chat.

WTFUG might fit the bill

Hi Avro-

If you want to avoid being an F1 grunt and enjoy the teamwork and camraderie of small gang pvp, you might consider Sheriff.

Discord; Sheriff.

:rocket: No Mercy For Percy. - Recruiting Corporations of all Timezones - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Check us out by clicking the ad below and if your interested jump onto our discord for a chat! We would love you talk to you.

If you’d like to come back to J-space, consider applying to Stryker:

Hey Avro!

If you’re interested in living J-space again, The Kingdom of Bretonia is the perfect place for you! We run a range of content and no two days are the same - come along to our Discord server, and ping me and let me know you’re here from forums, we can get started there!

A bit about KXB:
C4/3/5 Pulsar WH.
We have a whole range of dedicated structures which allow us to manufacture and more in system.
We have a strong EU TZ - perfect for you!
We run regular krabbing and roam fleets for content.

hey bro. were a null corp with the Gentlemen’s Club alliance. we offer all sorts of stuff, but mainly care about our members. We keep the corp up to date and involved in all of our corp decisions and promote group activities constantly. join our discord and have a chat with us to get a feel for us and see what you think.

Group of people that have been together over the last 10yrs, older player base with a mix of vets and returning players relearning the ins and outs of EVE. Focus on small gang PvP with some very competent FCs across a range of fleet comps. Hit me up in-game “Lord Nohman” or join our discord channel Reignited.

hay bud am looking for new member if you looking for pew pew we have plenty

(post deleted by author)

Hey! I’m a new player, but reaching out to people for my corp. We operate in a C2 wormhole. We are quite new with a few veteran players and some noobs like myself. We are trying to be a good corp that can help new players. We are creating content specifically with new players in mind. We are about to have a freeport set up. We are primarily pve focused, but I and others want to get into some pvp. We are allied with a large pvp focused corp that has our backs in the wormhole. We could use the help of another veteran. Check out our site occultanavis[.]net if you are interested!

Come and have a chat see if our group and what we do does or doesnt suit what your looking for.