60M SP Returning Player

Returning player looking for solid corporation. Not entirely sure what I want to do yet, but J-space might be where I’m leaning. Pretty heavily PvP/Combat skill focused, want to try out some PvE though.

You:

• Non-Toxic
  • PvP
  • PvE
  • Competent

Me:

• US EST
  • Non-Toxic
  • 60m SP
  • FC experience

Convo in game or eve mail - Seven Leaf.

1 Like

If you’re interested in PVP feel free to join Federation Uprising’s high SP corp, Mecha Enterprises Fleet. Here’s our discord if you want to learn more: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like
1 Like

@Seven_Leaf
Me:
*similar to a crayola crayon, I contain no harmful chemicals when ingested
*If it moves it gets shot (My corp has petitioned against this rule, primarily because they are tired of losing PI haulers to my sabre on planet 4)
*If its full of things i can sell, it also gets shot (See above notation on PI haulers)
*Questionable, but we try

You
*60% of my alts operate in USTZ and most of the actual players too!
*Similar to a marine corps lance corporal, i love the flavor of the burnt sienna crayons
*As long as you have Astronautic Engineering V, you’ll do fine
*Sounds like a plus to me

Give us a mail if I haven’t offended any delicate sensibilities or alarmed anyone with access to a mental health hotline

I’ll eve mail you but take a quick look at our Corp ad on the forum for more information about GRRKA

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.