Newish player looking for Pvp Corp

A little about me. I have played a little eve on and off several times in the past. I recently graduated from college and am looking to get back into it.

My experience is fairly limited and so I am looking for a place that is willing to lend advice and guidance. I have however always planned to come back and have kept my skills training so I have almost 20mil sp. I really enjoy pvping but have struggled to find much success there on my own with my limited amount of playtime.

Im motivated and willing to learn, if you think you might have a spot for me in your corp please let me know.

tldr: 28 year old, US TZ, fairly new player, 20mil sp looking for a pvp corp to help me learn the ropes.

-Crystel

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Faction Warfare is a great place to learn pvp. We’re a brand new corp looking for members who want to help build something from the ground up. We have pilots from all backgrounds and skill levels to help you along.

USTZ
NO mandatory fleets, rl first
Loyalty points to make isk
Laid back atmosphere
NO billboard Nazis allowed
Fun mandatory
Drama prohibited

Let me know if any of this sounds appealing.
Welcome back to Eve.

Hi there, Crystel!

Welcome back to EVE Online!

I see you’re interested in joining a corporation; good call. A decent corp. can really help you get engaged with EVE.

Caishen’s Angels is a small, growing corporation living out of a C3 wormhole. We are also planning to create High- and Low-Sec forward bases very soon.

We mine, produce and sell goods, and fight!

Many of us are avid PVP pilots who are always itching for a good fight. We also have many opportunities for PVE in our wormhole. Additionally, we have several corp. members who are part of The Valhalla Project, New Eden’s premier High-Sec Incursion organization.

I personally have Low-Sec PVP characters as well as my primary J-Space toon.

Please don’t hesitate to send this character an in-game mail if you have any further questions!

Hey Crystel Nelari,

Are you at all interested in lowsec PVP? I assure you it is not “dead” and sec status is super easy to get up with clone soldiers. We here at Filthy Peasants are a US TZ lowsec PvP corp currently based out of Solitude. Its a region with a nice mix of lowsec/0.0 pvp due to the proximity of 0.0 without also being in range of all of the null blob supers/capitals. We currently have a war dec going on with arch-enemy Cavemen. who we are trying to Purge from Solitude. Also most of our corp is around the similar age/life experience as yourself :slight_smile: Give us a look and Convo me in game if your interested:

Hello Crystel Nelari,

I read your post and was literally thinking, we can help this player on many levels of your gameplay. We are a fun bunch to hang out with and look for others that enjoy playing the game(s) we love.

If you get a chance, please look at who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known!

Mostly Sober is a great bunch to fly with. We are semi-professionals and RL-first, but we are etching out a pocket for our alliance and coalition in Tenerifis. If you want to see Sov-null warfare in action, then this is the place. We will show you the ropes in both PVE and PVP in the area.

Check us out or DM me.

KL

Looking for a Nullsec corporation?
Look no further!
:skull_crossbones: -Hardcore pvpers
:skull_crossbones: -Null Sov Holders
:skull_crossbones: -Willing to help you train for PVP
:skull_crossbones: -Always ready to fight
:skull_crossbones: -Ratting and Mining Space
—> Join cepta pub in game to learn more!

Hello

We own a good low sec pocket close to jita

We hold sov in null sec

We have a C2 wormhole

Would be glad to talk with ya in comms
Join our public channel. Wobble bubble
Thanks
Jiggy

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.